The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Raqi person is a bird for secretly recording that conversation.

Cyn also shouldn’t be having that kind of conversation in front of company.

**** just messy as hell. Folks gotta learn how to handle stuff in house.

I don't know what these ****** expect when dealing with these L&HH/IG influencer type chicks. it comes hand & hand in most cases, a big portion of them make their bread off of always being in the headlines or being "goals" for a specific crowd.

Same with any ***** who ****** with those two trash **** Adam22 propping up, I don't know who that Celina chick dated, what she does but EVERY time i've seen her name throughout the years it's attached to *******. It's mind blowing that these dudes still deal with these chicks

This is to gossipy for me, I don't like knowing this much about someones personal life.
Yeah, I’m not with the whole look at the timing angle people are going with but if this continues beyond this weird dog **** and whatever, then it’s clear as day that it’s a smear campaign.

Anyone who gets caught with some dirt this year cool, you git 2 days max before some wild **** that actually effects the world replaces wateva BS happened :lol:

The fact that there's a legit proven & known child sex ring with elite entertainers & politicians, people literally getting killed left & right behind it & it's MAYBE a top 5 story of the year should let you know where we at

That child sex ring that got busted outside Atlanta just got swept under the rug. There should have been national outrage and demands for answers for that one. :smh:

****ttt see what i'm talking about i was still talking about the Epstein/Ghislane Ring & completely forgot about that ATL bust :smh: . The weird Wayfair rumor that was connected to child trafficking (this was claimed to be false tho, honestly i didn't research it myself).

He got into his integrity bag and that's when I knew he wasn't snapping out of it today.

Understandable. He's going 12 rounds with like 4 different opponents right now.

And odell strikes me as a dude with sultan like tendencies

Joe might as well Just go back to being Indy Or hollering at Puff/Jay for the partnership, son gotta know that he's not cut out for the Corporate life considering his past & how outspoken he is.

Back
Top Bottom