The Combat Jack Show Thread

Bruh just automatically assumed a partnership is 50/50. He’s clearly not the boss he says he is. And that’s a bit troubling if Charlamagne agrees with that.

Charlemagne said it’s a 50/50 venture on the podcast . I’m thinking Sonne had that info when he made the post

also I think the Jay / live nation /roc nation deal vs Dame and dame dash studios? Was a great example

they some **** boys
only a lame who just got a couple blessings
would **** on someone else
not doing as good as them
folks who do that are so p to me

let’s be reasonable here ...... if we heard anybody in the world jerkin off a dog , we would expect the jokes to follow 😂.

they ain’t touch the other allegations justhella dog jokes .

also let’s not forget the rant Joe went on about Charlemagne a couple weeks ago Lol

he’s not ****ting on the JBP but there’s some humble bragging

Charlemagne said it’s a 50/50 venture on the podcast . I’m thinking Sonne had that info when he made the post

also I think the Jay / live nation /roc nation deal vs Dame and dame dash studios? Was a great example

Yeah it was a good example.

A lot of ppl don’t realize Roc Nation is a joint venture/subsidiary with Live Nation, from what I heard they own like 60% of Roc Nation

I think Hov did that and the 360 touring deal with Live Nation simultaneously

Dame would've turned all these deals down

Last edited:
yeah
its art

**** that. If any of my friends came around with their nails painted and they tried to say some bs about “it’s art”... you getting these jokes. All the jokes

This is fire right here 🔥🔥

Dope episode. Bank was SLUMPT ::lol:

DC a solid young *****. Hope he continues to succeed. Lost it when son said “****tttt we got fired” :lol:
But him starting his own channel and having subscribers is dope as hell. You don’t need the green light from corporate folks to make content these days. Carve out your own lane:smokin

OG that owned Mansion was going through it though. All those big clubs that used to be synonymous with ATL are practically done for. Only a few left. Compound has the name recognition to keep it going, and out of town folks flock there every weekend because that’s all they know. But people who live here aren’t checking for that large club type of **** very often. The lounge is the move these days. OG gotta adapt to the times.

When he said it was a death sentence when clubs closed at 2, I shook my head. I wasn’t around the scene when **** closed at 6AM, but damn... I could imagine that’s a lot of bread that they started to lose out on.

One thing people need to stop telling other people what they should do. A lot of people saying Charlamange should stop being a worker and do his own thing, work for someone else. It's hard work hiring people and setting up your own network. Normally it's done gradually. Charlamagne has other jobs and responsibilities.

but Mysonne, he's taking credit for iHeart's money

and then saying, they're trying to build them up. No, they're taking. Your worth isn't their worth.

and there's nothing wrong with owning 100% of a million dollar company. It's YOUR company. Not every company needs to be Amazon or Apple.

The problematic part is Andrew couldn't wait to get jokes off and he started in the middle of Charlamagne discussing something else.

People find dude funny?

Just like Andrew discussing Joe asking for $250. So he got that from Charlamagne? Andrew is never viral for anything, but makes it about Joe?

Back
Top Bottom