The Combat Jack Show Thread

If Mal really does a new pod with Rory to Joe it really is gonna look like in the dispute with Joe and Rory, Mal took Rory's side no matter the facts about not showing accounting and everything else.

Joe gonna be really salty. Take back his apologies.

Listening to the pod today, all parties involved were wrong.

Joe will be fine, dudes rep wasn't lily white before. The people that are hurt the most by scandal are ones who have good reps(Tiger, Kobe)

Women will be really outraged this time, but will continue to listen to be more outraged at the nerve of him and his protect black women stance

It seems like money really came between them. Mal was really perturbed by Joe saying I've got them lined up around the block? That seems so small.

Dudes were getting more money than they were before and said nah, it's not enough? We don't trust you? Because that's what it says. Joe had the wrong reaction, but I understand it to a degree.

Dudes had terrible communication and let it simmer. They should have had weekly meetings just talking about business. They sat and didn't speak up. So they probably did feel a way about it becoming Joe Budden from I'll Name. They just didn't speak up.

How's that small? That's a big cue to pay attention to if WE are about to do a packed live audience.

How many people staying for that show if Joe doesn’t show up?

You gotta do it once just to know how stupi you look.

This applies to more than 90% of the sexual acts we all do. Most women don’t like watching their sex tapes cause they think they look foolish

How's that small? That's a big cue to pay attention to if WE are about to do a packed live audience.

If a MC Laugh A Lot was performing in a club, should the opening act be upset because the headliner says I packed the house tonight?

People are there to see Joe mainly. Just like people are going to the movies to see Denzel.

I'm sure people see through the fake apologies. He really not even tryna hide it. Dude is 40 something years old, if you still a goofy creep when talking to women that's who you are.

People are gonna keep listening because people are not consistent. I'm not saying that's good or bad, that's just what it is.

Look how quick you ****** go from calling him nasty to praising his ability to weave in and out of scandal. :lol::sick:

All it takes is those drops.:rofl:

And everyone called me traffic light Joey for telling everyone “give it a week” lol.... this situation gonna pass just like every other one he been in. The pods keeps going regardless :lol:

Back
Top Bottom