The Combat Jack Show Thread

They’re not slick. I’m straight forward saying that the way some of you all feel the urge to defend the dude is weird.

My comments are always straight forward.

Relax dog.

If they were straight forward, you would quote.

It's only been one dude really going out of their way to defend Joe and that's TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully See that's direct.

Everyone else has been pretty impartial and stated issues with both sides. It just obviously goes against your beliefs, since it seems people can't say anything about Mal and Rory negatively.

Would you say you are Mal and Roryvengers?

Playing victim and whining... fam... who does this more than Joe Budden? :rofl:

If you don’t see how that was a leading question or an attempt to gaslight, it makes all the sense in the world why you’d ride with son.

What is gaslighting?

and do you realize how crazy that is to say to someone.

For a man to say that to another man is crazy. The fact that you don't even realize how wild it sounds is even more crazy.

Would you use that to someone in person?

I mean, if I'm going only based on what I know, and not making assumptions about who did what to who behind the scenes, it's only one guy who sat there for hours and scolded two grown men.

Right or wrong, that type of **** will always rub me the wrong way.

Has Joe came out and said they lying in their response? Because if what they said about the contracts and accounting is true whatever they did wrong is real small compared to what he did.

He said they were the numbers and accurate.

He said that he should have handled it better and should have used outside forces.

The overall issue was problematic, because all of them had poor communication and handled it poorly, because it was about the money.

I mean, if I'm going only based on what I know, and not making assumptions about who did what to who behind the scenes, it's only one guy who sat there for hours and scolded two grown men.

And grown men slandering you behind the scenes is on the same level. At least you have Joseph on record and know where he stands.

What is gaslighting?

For a man to say that to another man is crazy. The fact that you don't even realize how wild it sounds is even more crazy.

The fact that you don't realize that gaslighting isn't gender specific bro.

You know how many women be gaslighting, but ****** too scared to use the reverse card on her ***. :rofl:

Grown men sat there and got scolded.

Rory and Mal aren't children.

And that's why I can't excuse them. If you're a woman in a abusive relationship, I can say, yeah mental abuse, physically threatened. I'm not making excuses for grown *** men.

If you let stuff simmer and downplayed it and didn't speak up, that's on you.

If you feel you got jerked, see a lawyer, Don't whine about it.

What is gaslighting?

Man, we can agree to disagree and keep it moving. I’m a wild ***** for saying the word gaslighting, you’re a wild ***** for actually gaslighting. On to the next. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Grown men sat there and got scolded.

Rory and Mal aren't children.

And that's why I can't excuse them. If you're a woman in a abusive relationship, I can say, yeah mental abuse, physically threatened. I'm not making excuses for grown *** men.

If you let stuff simmer and downplayed it and didn't speak up, that's on you.

If you feel you got jerked, see a lawyer, Don't whine about it.
I really want to understand why we as people think our opinion matters so much. Not even being funny. I have opinions about things at times too, but I don't usually aggressively share my stance on something just because in the grand scheme it really doesn't matter.

I'm not picking sides here. I saw what seems like two dudes who felt they were getting jerked, and another dude who felt he was being taken advantage of. The only information I can really use to project more and give more context to who is right and wrong is what I saw, which was a grown man scolding two grown men. They're all wrong. Joe for wildin' and Rory and Mal for not getting up and leaving.

Outside of what we've seen and heard from them what else did you use to formulate such a strong opinion on this?

How you communicate with somebody that has terrible communicating skills? Rory and Mal both said they tried behind the scene over and over to have conversations with him and he always went left. At that point ain't no other options. On top of the other disrespect he giving out.

I'm not even tryna be against Joe but damn his history and present ain't good.

If they were straight forward, you would quote.

It's only been one dude really going out of their way to defend Joe and that's TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully See that's direct.

Everyone else has been pretty impartial and stated issues with both sides. It just obviously goes against your beliefs, since it seems people can't say anything about Mal and Rory negatively.

Would you say you are Mal and Roryvengers?

You be having the thinly veiled attempts at impartiality bro :lol:

Bringing up the “timing” of the Liv video like she tryna piggy back off a lawsuit or sumn

Dudes need to have some sort of accountability and stop blaming others.

Some people won't treat you with respect, they'll treat you how you allow them to treat you. As a man, you need to stand up for yourself.

Y'all think Joe would have lashed out at everyone else like he did Rory about talking to Elliot like Tidal? That's why I can't take sides in a 30 year old man allowing someone else to scream at them.

How you communicate with somebody that has terrible communicating skills? Rory and Mal both said they tried behind the scene over and over to have conversations with him and he always went left. At that point ain't no other options. On top of the other disrespect he giving out.

I'm not even tryna be against Joe but damn his history and present ain't good.
Joe has the worst most abnormal communication of them all. Even if Rory and Mal messed up, we've seen his poor communication, screaming on air because they can't read his mind to dissect something he never said or explained properly, firing or telling people to take a break over text, firing on air etc. I'm sure all parties did their part, but Joe is clearly the bigger catalyst.

You be having the thinly veiled attempts at impartiality bro :lol:

Bringing up the “timing” of the Liv video like she tryna piggy back off a lawsuit or sumn

Nah, she def piggy backed off the Mal and Rory situation.

This happen in January. So suddenly it just happens that she records a video when Joe is being dragged.

Dudes need to have some sort of accountability and stop blaming others.

Some people won't treat you with respect, they'll treat you how you allow them to treat you. As a man, you need to stand up for yourself.

Y'all think Joe would have lashed out at everyone else like he did Rory about talking to Elliot like Tidal? That's why I can't take sides in a 30 year old man allowing someone else to scream at them.

I get that. I was half joking for a long time that Rory gon swing on Joe because he was getting carried away. I think Rory looked at Joe as like a big brother and the good outweighed the bad so he let the jokes fly until a certain point.

Back
Top Bottom