The Combat Jack Show Thread

How you communicate with somebody that has terrible communicating skills? Rory and Mal both said they tried behind the scene over and over to have conversations with him and he always went left. At that point ain't no other options. On top of the other disrespect he giving out.

I'm not even tryna be against Joe but damn his history and present ain't good.

I think Joe treats people how they allow themselves to be treated. Some people are like that.

I doubt he would scream at Karen Civil like he would Rory.

One thing is Rory started out as employee with the label he became cool with if I recall correctly. That set the dynamics of the relationship.

Damn didn’t know about that Maino and bdot back and fourth :wow:... bdot lucky Maino is more mature these days lol, he would’ve got smacked on camera and went viral for all the wrong reasons 😂

Nah, she def piggy backed off the Mal and Rory situation.

This happen in January. So suddenly it just happens that she records a video when Joe is being dragged.

Joe been getting dragged for the last 2 months bro :lol:

She said was gonna speak on it eventually back in February, right after she left. The Rory and Mal situation started like 3 weeks after she left.

Since then they’ve all been trading subs on Twitter non stop and still were, as recent as last week. She was gonna say something eventually to dead the situation

Maybe she got the courage to finally address it after the Rory and Mal response. Regardless of when she brought it up tho _’s would’ve found a “devils advocate” take somewhere in there

She said was gonna speak on it eventually back in February, right after she left. The Rory and Mal situation started like 3 weeks after she left.

Since then they’ve all been trading subs on Twitter non stop and still were, as recent as last week. She was gonna say something eventually to dead the situation

Maybe she got the courage to finally address it after the Rory and Mal response. Regardless of when she brought it up tho _’s would’ve found a “devils advocate” take somewhere in there

I didn't follow it or her.

but the point remains, she released it the same time the Rory and Mal situation for a reason, regardless if it was coming or not.

You're just proving what I'm saying. Maybe the cover of Mal and Rory and the hits he was taking gave her the courage where she felt she would take less heat.

You can hate the word all you want but Joe is a textbook gaslighter :lol:
it’s one of the first things I noticed when i got into the pod. The word is overused though. Just like when people found out about fallacies and now you can’t have a discussion without people mentioning straw man, ad hominem, etc:lol:

Yeah, it ain't like she just came outta left field with this. She been left the show and it's been quietly talked about.

The biggest thing I’ve learned in all of this is when you dislike/hate someone, you gonna side against them no matter what.

People really saying Mal and Rory are important and would be a successful duo as a podcast…….

………

Can’t be ****in serious. Just say you hate Joe and hope his podcast dies.

People really saying Mal and Rory are important and would be a successful duo as a podcast…….

………

Can’t be ****in serious. Just say you hate Joe and hope his podcast dies.
You not gon check out the Rory and Mal pod?

But you clearly hate Mal and Rory my guy. :lol:

it goes both ways.

Nice try. I don’t **** with Joe either. He been doing clown **** and he’s been filtered for a couple years now. I don’t care if the pod is done for good, just don’t tell me Mal and Rory made the pod big or are needed, cause that’s a lie. Like telling me you turned on the Nets to watch Joe Harris. You didn’t.

Nice try. I don’t **** with Joe either. He been doing clown **** and he’s been filtered for a couple years now. I don’t care if the pod is done for good, just don’t tell me Mal and Rory made the pod big or are needed, cause that’s a lie. Like telling me you turned on the Nets to watch Joe Harris. You didn’t.
I think I’m in the minority on this topic, but the 3 of them together is what made the pod for me. I don’t care to see either of them individually. I didn’t start watching just for Joe, and he’s not enough to keep me watching.

What pod you talking about?
Buddens pod. Idk it seemed kinda empty to me. I know he had to discuss his current events but outside of that it just was kinda blah.

It could be a slow news week and one of the bigger stories in podcasting/ hip hop is him so I get it.

This guy is corny as ****. I hope he never makes it. 36 disses is wild obsessive. He's never gonna get that mouthful of Joe Budden Podcast semen he's been dying for. Honestly, it'd be best if he'd just off himself so you don't post another one of his wackass diss records in here.

This guy sucks aspiring Joe Budden Podcast penis. Yeah Joe Budden is a terrible person, but this bottom feeder is just all around worse. At some point this year I want him to go dig a hole and die in it. Gay, bi, or straight, there's no way this guy is getting any semblance of ***. Imagine ******* the guy who's made 36 diss records towards a podcast. That's something you can only imagine b/c that's as far as it gets. This guy is a ******* loser.

He's probably a foldable timid ****fly like nawghtyhare nawghtyhare how gets off his tough fantasies online. Speaking of nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , you're lucky u got banned b4 you got ran off. That ho *** video of u afraid to look into the camera talkin bout some "NikEtALk iS MY lIFe", man what? Foh, sounding like a damn eunuch. But then again, I guess shouldn't surprised seeing how he always became a top level asskisser w/ Meth popped up in a thread, & then that yucky *** email he sent out after someone drank his applejuice or some other nefarious **** like that. Wasted a hospital bed b/c he "O.D'd" on edibles. Maaaaaan, foh.

Back
Top Bottom