The Combat Jack Show Thread

This guy is corny as ****. I hope he never makes it. 36 disses is wild obsessive. He's never gonna get that mouthful of Joe Budden Podcast semen he's been dying for. Honestly, it'd be best if he'd just off himself so you don't post another one of his wackass diss records in here.

This guy sucks aspiring Joe Budden Podcast penis. Yeah Joe Budden is a terrible person, but this bottom feeder is just all around worse. At some point this year I want him to go dig a hole and die in it. Gay, bi, or straight, there's no way this guy is getting any semblance of ***. Imagine ****ing the guy who's made 36 diss records towards a podcast. That's something you can only imagine b/c that's as far as it gets. This guy is a ****ing loser.

He's probably a foldable timid ****fly like @nawghtyhare how gets off his tough fantasies online. Speaking of @nawghtyhare, you're lucky u got banned b4 you got ran off. That ho *** video of u afraid to look into the camera talkin bout some "NikEtALk iS MY lIFe", man what? Foh, sounding like a damn eunuch. But then again, I guess shouldn't surprised seeing how he always became a top level asskisser w/ Meth popped up in a thread, & then that yucky *** email he sent out after someone drank his applejuice or some other nefarious **** like that. Wasted a hospital bed b/c he "O.D'd" on edibles. Maaaaaan, foh.

So are you AK and nawtyhare is Rory/Mal ?

He always hated how Rory spoke on hip hop matters that he wasn’t alive to witness. And how unfunny / corny / lame he is

My guy!

I like Rory in the beginning. Then he wanted to be included and tell us what the streets was like when I Am dropped….your racist *** parents were not letting you listen to I Am at four years old. Then his corny jokes would interrupt the convo and derail it. No one would laugh but him. I’m watching like NO ONE ELSE SEES THIS?!?

I wanted Mal on the show bad. OOOO BOOOYY what a mistake that was. Barely speaks and gives you a that’s nuts every ten minutes. Started spewing his MAGA conspiracy theories, claimed to boycott football and was getting flowers and crystals painted on his nails.

Joe was interesting in the beginning because it was unfiltered. I wanted to hear real stories about the industry and Def Jam. Once it blew up, he started to censor himself and it wasn’t the same. Then he decided to beg and cater to Aubrey Blackface Graham for a year and I was done.

Podcast been bad for two years. When they added Ish and Ice, I checked it out. it flowed better and felt like boys just shooting the ****.

I don’t know if it’s my iPhone being old or if it’s NT on my iPhone but my **** always looks like broken English now. Leaving out key letters and ****.

While I’m in this *****. Why in the **** is I Am Athlete doing all this nascar ****? I really like where that pod has been going but now they’re doing nascar episodes. Nah yo, we good.

My guy!

I like Rory in the beginning. Then he wanted to be included and tell us what the streets was like when I Am dropped….your racist *** parents were not letting you listen to I Am at four years old. Then his corny jokes would interrupt the convo and deil it. No one would laugh but him. I’m watching like NO ONE ELSE SEES THIS?!?

I wanted Mal on the show bad. OOOO BOOOYY what a mistake that was. Barely speaks and gives you a that’s nuts every ten minutes. Started spewing his MAGA conspiracy theories, claimed to boycott football and was getting flowers and crystals painted on his nails.

Joe was interesting in the beginning because it was unfiltered. I wanted to hear real stories about the industry and Def Jam. Once it blew up, he started to censor himself and it wasn’t the same. Then he decided to beg and cater to Aubrey Blackface Graham for a year and I was done.

Podcast been bad for two years. When they added Ish and Ice, I checked it out. it flowed better and felt like boys just shooting the ****.

Yep.

I don't agree with Ice a lot, and he's the definition of a dude who spends too much time on social media, but at least he entertains me. Mal and Rory stopped being that.

Ice doesn't see the problem in saying something is trash, and knowing how to temper your words. The internet is about hot takes. That's why Skip Bayless became popular. Every album is a classic or trash after one listen, because those are the only opinions that gain traction.

What is gaslighting?
Screenshot_20210519-122843_Chrome Beta.jpg

He must've been crying on the therapist pod for no video to be up.

Watching some of the latest now, :lol: at "me and the entire room missed it", couldn't just be him.

Yeah, I was wondering why Parks apologized

Shocked he didn't get Savon up there to apologize.

Idk much about ice or his background but I can see him getting into some trouble with some artist because of his mouth lol

I’m on the part now where their discussing the B Dot/ Maino interview

happy somebody is on the pod who doesn’t care about connects and says anything though 😂

I just hope Ice and Ish aren't Drake fan club members

We might not get 3 hours of slurping when his album comes out if it's just Joe.

Idk much about ice or his background but I can see him getting into some trouble with some artist because of his mouth lol

I’m on the part now where their discussing the B Dot/ Maino interview

happy somebody is on the pod who doesn’t care about connects and says anything though 😂
Thats where the potential is. That's another classic Joe rant with those type of altercations.

Mans ****s on Griselda like its a hobby.

While I’m in this *****. Why in the **** is I Am Athlete doing all this nascar ****? I really like where that pod has been going but now they’re doing nascar episodes. Nah yo, we good.

Yeah, I ain't clicked on none of the nascar stuff. They had a great episode with Stefon Diggs and Jarvis Landry, that was the last one I watched.

Back
Top Bottom