The Combat Jack Show Thread

Damn. :smh:

:lol: @ "Derek Fisher done opened your door."

:lol: @ "You tough with everybody else, but when it comes to me, you talking to a white lady."

"They pay you to sit on TV and disrespect black men." Damn, he was going deep into Barnes. :smh: ( # )

Wednesday pod was good . I’m actually getting through entire episodes again.

joe says anything to prove a point and not offend the street dudes though .

I mess with Durk music heavy but I’m not calling him a great right now ….. damn sure not calling moneybag one lol

Joe talking about Kodak, Lil Baby and Dirk being greats is hilarious. Joe is trying hard to act like he’s in the loop and listening to that garbage.

I don’t know why y’all keep talking about Jay popping up anywhere. Jay doesn’t do interviews and doesn’t do guest features. He gonna pop up for someone’s brother that he’s not on good terms with? If Jay really did that, I think it would be more about his hatred for Joe than doing Mal a favor.

I don’t know why y’all keep talking about Jay popping up anywhere. Jay doesn’t do interviews and doesn’t do guest features. He gonna pop up for someone’s brother that he’s not on good terms with? If Jay really did that, I think it would be more about his hatred for Joe than doing Mal a favor.

Hov just did The Shop tho

Biggs and Hov still cool. Mal’s other brother Bo/“Hip Hop” manages Griselda and few other artists via Roc Nation Management

I was moreso talking about the Rich Kleiman/KD connection tho, not Mal :lol:

Rich been working w Hov for 15+ years. Pretty sure he produced Fade to Black, then he was one of the early ppl at Roc Nation managing artists, became VP of management over there then flipped over to the sports side and helped launch/run Roc Nation Sports (where he linked w KD)

Hov just did The Shop tho

Biggs and Hov still cool. Mal’s other brother Bo/“Hip Hop” manages Griselda and few other artists via Roc Nation Management

I was moreso talking about the Rich Kleiman/KD connection tho, not Mal :lol:

Rich been working w Hov for 15+ years. Pretty sure he produced Fade to Black, then he was one of the early ppl at Roc Nation managing artists, became VP of management over there then flipped over to the sports side and helped launch/run Roc Nation Sports (where he linked w KD)

Jay does an interview every 2-4 years. So if he just did The Shop, he’s done for a while. Jay and LeBron have a good relationship, he’s like a mentor and appearing with LeBron is always a good look for Jay.

Jay and Biggs have issues. It’s been documented. I’m not saying they’re enemies but I don’t see Jay doing an interview for Biggs.

As for Rich and KD, you might be right about that. But I personally think if he did it, it would be more about ****ting on Joe than helping them out just from the Jay vs Joe stories I’ve heard over the years.

Mane I don't understand this tipping **** at all. Like watched one of Kwame vids and people just randomly tossing him 100 bucks to do some **** he's already doing?
It's to support your content creator(s).
This don’t seem to be going away. Idk who made this. Saw it on another forum.

Dawg...

What is this :lol:
1622170704281.png

He has them narrating their own scenes & reading scripts n **** :lol: This nasty man is really tryna get film career off. Please don't give this scammer a platform :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What in the dirtroad logic is this ********?

I said in another thread that's exactly how SAS should handle it. SAS never went at Kwame as a man or his personal life. He kept at basketball and relative Kwame was a bust. That simple, don't need to overthink it.
:lol: Nah the sheer disgust in the way he said his name over and over makes it personal.

I said in another thread that's exactly how SAS should handle it. SAS never went at Kwame as a man or his personal life. He kept at basketball and relative Kwame was a bust. That simple, don't need to overthink it.

While he only SPOKE (specific topics discussed) on basketball issues, the frequency and ferocity of what he said make it highly disrespectful.
The clips are out there, we know what it was.
So nah, saying it was only about basketball is BS man.

1622207414923.png

Last edited:
Mane I don't understand this tipping **** at all. Like watched one of Kwame vids and people just randomly tossing him 100 bucks to do some **** he's already doing?
I watched one of his YT's and didn't understand it.

Y'all are really tipping someone who made millions $5 and $10?
The idea started with twitch and platforms like that. If someone was reviewing a game you liked before you got to cop or something, send a little tip. Ak got a lot of bread off this method. Basically once you get real supporters they gonna stupidly throw the bread at you.

another way people finesse that is with Q&A’s. Like if you donate, you can get your questioned answered live on air type ****. Mad bread to be had if you know the systems.

While he only SPOKE (specific topics discussed) on basketball issues, the frequency and ferocity of what he said make it highly disrespectful.
The clips are out there, we know what it was.
So nah, saying it was only about basketball is BS man.

1622207414923.png

I laugh at that. Kwame was indeed compared to his peers a bust. He lasted 13 years in the NBA so that's a accomplishment compared regular working people but again by NBA standards he was a scrub.

Then he acting like he about uplifting black men to shield himself from criticism while trashing other black men along with his MAGA views lol. He has no bigger point. Dawg just in the country, retired, bored and enjoying the attention.

Kwame said nothing for 20 years and he has been going in on these fools for only 2 weeks or so. He is allowed to go at these dudes for as long as he wants. How long was he supposed to sit there and let people talk **** about him? Imagine your kid watching these fools sully your name all these years. At some point you have to stand up for yourself. Did he have a career expected for #1 pick? No but that doesn't mean you can your speak his name with the disgust and vitriol that Stephen A has been doing for years. He was 17 when he was picked with all the pressure in the world. Not everyone is Kobe or KG and that's not a slight to Kwame.

Damn. :smh:

:lol: @ "Derek Fisher done opened your door."

:lol: @ "You tough with everybody else, but when it comes to me, you talking to a white lady."

"They pay you to sit on TV and disrespect black men." Damn, he was going deep into Barnes. :smh: ( # )

He got Judge Joe Brown on as a guest. He elevating

Back
Top Bottom