The Combat Jack Show Thread

The idea started with twitch and platforms like that. If someone was reviewing a game you liked before you got to cop or something, send a little tip. Ak got a lot of bread off this method. Basically once you get real supporters they gonna stupidly throw the bread at you.

another way people finesse that is with Q&A’s. Like if you donate, you can get your questioned answered live on air type ****. Mad bread to be had if you know the systems.
A q&a would make more sense, but the random here's a quick 20, no comment is odd to me.

I laugh at that. Kwame was indeed compared to his peers a bust. He lasted 13 years in the NBA so that's a accomplishment compared regular working people but again by NBA standards he was a scrub.

Then he acting like he about uplifting black men to shield himself from criticism while trashing other black men along with his MAGA views lol. He has no bigger point. Dawg just in the country, retired, bored and enjoying the attention.

If Kwame Brown was your son you would be in a better position to understand.

We can agree to disagreeand leave it at that.

Kwame said nothing for 20 years and he has been going in on these fools for only 2 weeks or so. He is allowed to go at these dudes for as long as he wants. How long was he supposed to sit there and let people talk **** about him? Imagine your kid watching these fools sully your name all these years. At some point you have to stand up for yourself. Did he have a career expected for #1 pick? No but that doesn't mean you can your speak his name with the disgust and vitriol that Stephen A has been doing for years. He was 17 when he was picked with all the pressure in the world. Not everyone is Kobe or KG and that's not a slight to Kwame.

Nobody was talking about Kwame though since he retired. Stephen Jackson and Matt made a lil joke about him. Kwame act like sports shows are doing segments on him on daily. He is allowed to say whatever he wants, good for him and they was allowed to criticize his awful play. Being from DC it's a lot of stories about how sensitive he was with the wizards. It's showing right now.

If Kwame Brown was your son you would be in a better position to understand.

We can agree to disagreeand leave it at that.

Ya'll reaching for the moon to defend him. A mother of a murderer will defend him because that's her son. This is what I'm saying about people overthinking. :lol:

degenerate423 degenerate423

Example of Charlamagne being "Full of it."

So on Brilliant Idiots, they were talking about whether or not a man being called "Sweet" is a compliment or an insult. Shutlz and Wax were saying they wouldn't want to be called sweet under any circumstance but of course Charlamagne had to act clueless and pretend he didn't understand why being called sweet would/could be viewed as a negative. It wasn't like he disagreed, he straight up acted like he didn't understand and/or never heard of the concept.

Dude is funny man.

A q&a would make more sense, but the random here's a quick 20, no comment is odd to me.
Some ppl do it just for the love of the person or ppl due to them providing entertainment for however long.

Its crazy when you think of the money but its akin to dedicated fan bases that buy all the merch, product, and anything else the person is selling.

So on Brilliant Idiots, they were talking about whether or not a man being called "Sweet" is a compliment or an insult. Shutlz and Wax were saying they wouldn't want to be called sweet under any circumstance but of course Charlamagne had to act clueless and pretend he didn't understand why being called sweet would/could be viewed as a negative. It wasn't like he disagreed, he straight up acted like he didn't understand and/or never heard of the concept.

Dude is funny man.
I remember why I stopped like listening to that pod now.

Damn I wonder if these dudes break their real homies off like this just off the strength.
People will give $20 to watch Spiderman #87 or the 1000th fast and furious for 2 hours, so to give some money to these independent streamers who give hundreds of hours a month of content and entertainment for free seems like a bargain.

There's nothing crazy about it in my opinion.

Dude is funny man.

He knew because he said something about Wax being homophobic and hating sugar during that conversation :lol:. Wax is too funny though, man. “Sweet means I’m sweet!” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom