The Combat Jack Show Thread

yo that caller at the end of combat jack had me CRYING . he reminds me of the first guy that called dissing the show , combat was offended but he knew it was hilarious [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I didn't know about the Gibbs stuff. That had nothing to do with New York. Someone hired those dudes. He might want to take a look as those around him or who were around him.

Yeah, NORE was like 70% serious.:lol:

After that Trag story I believe him wanting to go after Combat. He wanted to go after everyone who jerked him

It's funny how Trag and Nore are cool now. I wonder if Trag knows how close he was to getting washed or worse. He owes Mic Geronimo and Bleek.

Last edited:
Damn man. Dame heart was always in the right place and he fought for artist but he went about it all wrong.

"When its over _' ain't gon rock with you, they barely like you now"

Cold. :lol: :smh:

Damn man. Dame heart was always in the right place and he fought for artist but he went about it all wrong.

"When its over _' ain't gon rock with you, they barely like you now"

Cold. :lol: :smh:
Regardless of what
When dudes look out for u
U don't turn ur back on EM
That's slimy slithering snake **** right there

Dame was willing to take the bullets for the crew and he he had eye for talent. Gotta give him that. People just didn't wanna deal with his personality and rather deal with Jay. Just sad the way things ended. Now Dame is on VH1 having meltdowns with his family.

Rocafella breakup and Deathrow downfall. :smh:

Dame was willing to take the bullets for the crew and he he had eye for talent. Gotta give him that. People just didn't wanna deal with his personality and rather deal with Jay. Just sad the way things ended. Now Dame is on VH1 having meltdowns with his family.

Exactly he fought for his artists
Jay bum self wouldn't even be were he at if not for dame
Jay woulda been fleeced by some of the folks at def jam if not for dame
Prolly woulda signed with puff
And have converted to Islam
Be locked up for having regret at those 92 bricks and have turned himself in
And be lookin at life
While having had signed his life away to puff daddy

And be lookin at life

The thing is, you can fight for artists without being a d***had, and that's Dame's problem. All you have to do is look at his Breakfast Club or Combat interviews, or watch him screaming on Kevin Liles on backstage, or just listen to the story Bleek told on Drink Champs to see this dude can't keep himself from acting like a d***head. That **** works your nerves, I don't care how much your heart is in the right place. Plenty snakes in the industry but also plenty people out there that are getting their artists where they need to be without acting like a clown. It's not always what you do, it's also how you do it, and Dame is a perfect example of how not to do it.

I do feel for the guy though, never heard a single story about him jerking artists or any kind of funny business. He's not an industry snake like Combat Jack, just an a**hole.

And be lookin at life

You don't seem to get it. It was more than fighting for people. Bleek was saying Young Gunz, Beans, Kanye...I'm the one person who likes you, why are you coming at me like this. Nobody is going with you, because NOBODY likes you. Stop with the Jay-Z obsession for a second. It is a lot more than these so called culture vultures having a problem with Dame. His artist didn't like him.

The Jay-Z obsession used to be funny, now it's just weird as hell.

and now it looks like his own brothers don't like him :smh:

yo that caller at the end of combat jack had me CRYING . he reminds me of the first guy that called dissing the show , combat was offended but he knew it was hilarious [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The callers at the end of the show have been better than some of the shows.

One of those dudes made me go look up with that girl he had on the show. :x

Last edited:
dame was a passionate cat and cared bout the product and people involved

rode for his people and to the end

I'll never be mad at dame

but i also get that type of intensity is a lot to be around all day

The thing is, you can fight for artists without being a d***had, and that's Dame's problem. All you have to do is look at his Breakfast Club or Combat interviews, or watch him screaming on Kevin Liles on backstage, or just listen to the story Bleek told on Drink Champs to see this dude can't keep himself from acting like a d***head. That **** works your nerves, I don't care how much your heart is in the right place. Plenty snakes in the industry but also plenty people out there that are getting their artists where they need to be without acting like a clown. It's not always what you do, it's also how you do it, and Dame is a perfect example of how not to do it.

I do feel for the guy though, never heard a single story about him jerking artists or any kind of funny business. He's not an industry snake like Combat Jack, just an a**hole.

That's NOT the way to do it if you want to remain friends or in the good graces of these people, but the fact remains that a lot of these executives deserved exactly what they got from Dame. A lot of these guys live to take advantage of naive artist and rob em, Dame was too smart for it and called them on there ******** constantly. Dame never cared about being in the good graces of those execs and i don't think he misses dealing with those people at all because he CLEARLY didn't have respect for them. SO no dame didn't go about it the wrong way, he went about it the real way.

It's a bit of a misnomer about Dame fighting for his artist. Dame was an ******* to pretty much everyone. Not just execs. From people low on the totem pole to those high. That's why I take what he has to say with a grain of salt.

I listened to the Freddie Gibbs Radar joint. Sounds like that attempted hit in NYC hurt his feelings. Seems like he should've known cats would be gunning at some point. 

It's a bit of a misnomer about Dame fighting for his artist. Dame was an ******* to pretty much everyone. Not just execs. From people low on the totem pole to those high. That's why I take what he has to say with a grain of salt.
as much as i love dame's character , there are definitely times where I'm watching his interviews or just how he interacts with people period and I'm like , this is the other side of the coin people speak about .

i do think there is a whole lot of truth behind what he says , but it comes with just as much of his overbearing personality you don't want to deal with 

Seems like Dame always has an open mic to talk on Boyce Watkins' pod, they both speak the same language, black financial self sufficiency. Hell, I'm on the train too. It's just clear Dame is more radical and liberal than Dr. Watkins.

Back
Top Bottom