The Combat Jack Show Thread

Of course SHE ain’t
Im talking bout joe being joe :lol:

Just sounds like you're relying on an old narrative. He had an entire run on Complex with no issues. He's been consistent with the podcast for a few years now. Outside of him, Remy & Scottie having chemistry issues, Joe being old Joe would be the least of my worries which is why they gave him the show to begin with

Just sounds like you're relying on an old narrative. He had an entire run on Complex with no issues. He's been consistent with the podcast for a few years now. Outside of him, Remy & Scottie having chemistry issues, Joe being old Joe would be the least of my worries which is why they gave him the show to begin with
No issues???
U remember the migos is thing right???
Also his “entire run” wasn’t really that long
On complex

No issues? This guy berated his co hosts on and off camera fairly often while he was there and left due to pay and “creative” disputes, are those not issues :lol:

And Joe isn’t gonna scream on Remy the way he did on Ak without there being some real static with her or Papoose, or probably both. Thus, Joe gotta be on his best behavior or it’ll go left.

No issues? This guy berated his co hosts on and off camera fairly often while he was there and left due to pay and “creative” disputes, are those not issues :lol:

And Joe isn’t gonna scream on Remy the way he did on Ak without there being some real static with her or Papoose, or probably both. Thus, Joe gotta be on his best behavior or it’ll go left.
:rofl:
@ y’all really thinkin joe ain’t gonna end up
Getting into it with remy or her peoples
Joe don’t even play nice with his friends
He damn sure not gonna place nice with remy
Watch he fire her exactly like he did Marissa :lol:
quote me him a remy gonna have beef
Just a matter of time

:rofl:
@ y’all really thinkin joe ain’t gonna end up
Getting into it with remy or her peoples
Joe don’t even play nice with his friends
He damn sure not gonna place nice with remy
Watch he fire her exactly like he did Marissa :lol:
quote me him a remy gonna have beef
Just a matter of time

I wouldn't doubt he acts up but you never know. I think he knows who to get crazy with, based on him always being on his best behavior with the breakfast club, or when basically any rapper showed up to everyday struggle, so I think initially at least he'll be cool.

But yeah, a whole season of being around each other everyday, I wouldn't doubt somebody ends up threatening to hook off on him at least once, but we'll see :lol:

I wouldn't doubt he acts up but you never know. I think he knows who to get crazy with, based on him always being on his best behavior with the breakfast club, or when basically any rapper showed up to everyday struggle, so I think initially at least he'll be cool.

But yeah, a whole season of being around each other everyday, I wouldn't doubt somebody ends up threatening to hook off on him at least once, but we'll see :lol:
I think he can sorta control himself
But on a daily..... nah he bound to slip :lol:

When did he berate Ndeska?

It just sounds like you two want Joe to fail just to be able to say "see same old Joe"

I'm not sure what the format is going to be for the show, but once they announced Remy & Scottie as his partners I mentally envision that this is going to a female perspective version of the podcast.

It's going to be interesting to see how Joe keeps his takes fresh because he's inevitably going to be discussing the same topics multiple times now in the week

I think he’ll be okay. The difference between this and Everyday Struggle is Joe didn’t respect Ak.

I imagine the topics will be more mature. I’ll miss the Lil Uzi staple gun moments.:lol:

I think he’ll be okay. The difference between this and Everyday Struggle is Joe didn’t respect Ak.

I imagine the topics will be more mature. I’ll miss the Lil Uzi staple gun moments.:lol:

And even with that lack of respect, the only reason Everyday Struggle ended was because Complex wouldn't pay Joe what he thought he was worth.

Revolt has paid him.

This Is The Part Of The Thread That I Beg (or desperately suggest) You To Give My Podcast A Listen (Rate. Review.&Subscribe)

Episode 21: Homes & Hairlines:
Another week of insensitive intelligence. Nicki Minaj is Harriet Tubman, the ending of ‘Gone Girl’ was a huge letdown, Lebron is a hood hero & random sex with Internet h**s. Sit back and enjoy my longest episode yet, lots of laughs, and some good information in-between.

• (00:30) Giving Back To ‘The Culture’
  • (07:00) I became a father.
  • (20:00) ‘Gone Girl’ hood N review, turns into random sex talk.
  • (34:00) Could you get away with murder? I can
  • (38:00) Stars acting faithful to their spouses
  • (42:00) Lets Be REAL about R. Kelly, a lot of you are fraudulent, I’m not.
  • (55:00) Watch who you callin a h*e. Sex on dating websites
  • (1:07:00) The end of ‘Gone Girl’ was TRASH
  • (1:13:00) Music consumption in the 80s/90s was different, we had to work.
  • (1:20:00) A.G.O.H (Actin Goofy Out Here) Award for this week: Nicki Minaj. Is this the end?
  • (1:30:00) My issue with Nicki, How and why she lost her way.
  • (1:39:00) The other-side of the Nicki argument, where ‘The Culture’ holds a responsibility.
  • (1:44:00) The Charlemagne situation revealed that the majority of these media personality ****** are FAKES.
  • (1:52:00) Protect Nicki the way y’all protected Charlemagne.
  • (1:57:00) I wanted to defend Bow Wow, But he keeps Tweeting.
  • (2:02:00) Lebron avoided controversy because he has a strong team that genuinely cares about him
  • (2:06:00) The biggest prison strike in US history is underway. I give firsthand experience on working for 75 cents a day.
  • (2:12:00) Kanye & Lil Wayne @ 2Chainz wedding is unforgivable.
  • (2:16:00) Teyana Taylor vs Jeremih
  • (2:19:00) ‘Black People I Don’t **** With’ Vol. Floyd Mayweather
  • (2:25:00) Securing the Spotify bag.

"

Pete, Penn and A King. The episode kind of spins out of control in a very nostalgic and ironic way considering how Pete grew on Combat’s pod. Got a few good laughs out of me.

An example of the white Em fan

I forgot about Lauryn dipping on The Weekend :lol:

Last edited:
I forgot to mention it, but Rory's boy from Dusse Christylezzzz got a bag from Tidal for Trappers Anonymous and will be up there from now on.

Tidal changed the game for podcasters, and is probably indirectly responsible for Joe's bag from Spotify. Them getting exclusive podcast looks like they're going to make the other platforms do it.

I'm interested to see if Apple starts doing it.

Mal is going to be tight this week when he finds out the New Edition TV series kids are back on BET with this new Bobby Brown miniseries

I forgot to mention it, but Rory's boy from Dusse Christylezzzz got a bag from Tidal for Trappers Anonymous and will be up there from now on.

Tidal changed the game for podcasters, and is probably indirectly responsible for Joe's bag from Spotify. Them getting exclusive podcast looks like they're going to make the other platforms do it.

I'm interested to see if Apple starts doing it.
trappers anonymous is lightweight trash though
cool to pass the time
but dude be sounding like a lil kid
all mystified when asking questions

Back
Top Bottom