The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yo Parks be comin through with some heat sometimes

“He ******* my ex, so I ******* his current” :lol:

He also cut Mal off

God is good and everything :rofl:

Mal needs to get his sound together

Rory was saying some stupid **** this episode. Trump shouldn't be questioned, because he's the president? Without that he's a fascist dictator trying to get off political campaign rallies.

Brilliant Idiots has been sounding great on remote, Buddens pod sounded terrible. Hopefully get it together next episode

I was wondering if they were going to catch what he said. They seemed slow to catch on.

That Ja Rule vs 50 isn't close

and the Puff stuff isn't fair, because it's really Bad Boy against someone. He's going to claim credit for everything

JD loses out on the rap aspect, because it's mostly Kriss Kross, Bow Wow and Brat. With Janet, Mariah, Usher, Xscape he needs to go against someone who's primarily R&B.

That Firm album was lukewarm and It Was Written isn't better. And Nas Is Coming is one of the worst hooks I've ever heard.

A lot of good discussions on yesterdays pod. West should get his roses.

And the sound and editing are back.

Wednesday's is going to be jokes after last night.

Dudes buggin, innocent until proven guilty, murderers and rapist. There's a reason you didn't get bail.

And it's people out here without protection.

He also isn't gonna learn his lesson. Just watched him make a Tyson rape joke after saying he wants to go on his podcast. He's an idiot

What you mean that's on brand for him? :lol:

Y'all got so used to him d riding it's expected, that's what that sounds like.

Drake making a pop song and this corny dance to appeal to the masses and kids on TikTok is on brand for him. Everybody knows that. Nobody said it was cool or acceptable for him to do. It was a trash attempt at trying to appeal to a certain audience. It’s still something that isn’t shocking coming from him.

Nobody expects that from Gucci. You gon tell me you expected Jeezy to get corny on TikTok as well?

1587567638562.png

Drake making a pop song and this corny dance to appeal to the masses and kids on TikTok is on brand for him. Everybody knows that. Nobody said it was cool or acceptable for him to do. It was a trash attempt at trying to appeal to a certain audience. It’s still something that isn’t shocking coming from him.

Nobody expects that from Gucci. You gon tell me you expected Jeezy to get corny on TikTok as well?

I ain't surprised when I see any of these dudes jumping on a trend. Unfortunately that's the times we live in. It's corny for all of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom