The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe can't be serious calling uncle murda out over wateva he said about Lil Nas X, not when that bar is coming from a ***** who's branded himself as disrespectful/i'm gonna say whatever i want

Was it tasteless & rude, Yes....... is it any more flagrant than anything he's said about anyone else throughout these years absolutely not.

Joe can't be serious calling uncle murda out over wateva he said about Lil Nas X, not when that bar is coming from a ***** who's branded himself as disrespectful/i'm gonna say whatever i want

Was it tasteless & rude, Yes....... is it any more flagrant than anything he's said about anyone else throughout these years absolutely not.

Pandering at it's finest

Didn’t hear Murda bar or Joe analysis but didn’t Joe just troll/lightweight disrespect gay people last month with “coming out” ? :lol:

Didn’t hear Murda bar or Joe analysis but didn’t Joe just troll/lightweight disrespect gay people last month with “coming out” ? :lol:

I heard the song & don't remember the bar at all, but knowing murda it's 100% something over the top disrespectful..... i wouldn't put what Joe did & straight up disrespecting the community as a whole in the same group.

Seemed like some of Joe's beef was people attacking lil Nas X specifically. But it's not like the dude doesn't actively troll & make himself a hot topic on social media... Hence people who want attention/have a legit issue commenting..... because they know it will reach farther.

Joe only mentioned the rap up and had to find an angle to go a Uncle Murder because UM said the show isn’t the same since the breakup. He knows that he felt some sort of way about that and that’s the only reason that it was talked about.

That's the way I see it also.

In general it was just a disappointment comment at all of the parties involved. It ain't like what Skillz said last year.

and why do people talk about Antonio Brown like he's a victim and this is a one off, as if dude hasn't been accused of rape and domestic violence.

Solid JBP today, lovedd their talk about VR and where we going 5-10 years, even sooner now

As for AB, Buc looking funny in the light, we know NfL always on the shady side. Yes AB has a crazy past but like he said in his statement his past doesn’t mean in this situation what he feeling is not valid

Yeah running off field was not best move but in heat of moment it happens, you got a 70 year old unathletic fat white man telling you how your body feels and doing finger his to throat like you cut, man Bruce Arians old self lucky he aint get duffed in the face or Ab going spreewell
Him

Joe is trying to change the narrative in 2022 and get on his high horse

not familiar with this pod

Nah, ppl misconstrued something he said as coming out then he played in to it and began to troll that he did come out :lol:

I think of Uncle Murda and the first thing that comes to mind is "K. MICHELLE ***** STANK!" I don't even know what he said either but I doubt it's topping that :lol:

While it doesn’t personally offend me

I’m just saying it’s crazy to play that “in defense of gay people” role when you was just kinda using them to say “I can just say/play along with me being gay and use it as a shield against everything”. But in the context of that Uncle Murda **** + that black woman post I see what level he tryna take the pod to in the 22 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom