The Combat Jack Show Thread

It’s permanent. And it’s his fault. Meth let me know it’s PERM a few weeks ago

That’s kinda corny. He never even be in there why he care lol

Who reported?

87A9D686-ABFC-444A-9AA3-37F96C93F448.gif

:rofl:

These ****** making me so mad with this **** man :lol: Damned if you do damned if you don’t lol what that ***** Ice Cube say at the end of Boyz in the hood?

Now when it’s being shown, it’s an issue. I genuinely don’t understand this way of thinking.

Meth lurks like other people too. They also brought attention to the situation when they went into other threads arguing which got people posting in the thread that hardly ever post in there.

Not sure, it's pretty random. I got a warning for something that was mad tame and I have seen and said worse. I started to message Meth about it, but left it alone.

This got me a warning

The funny thing is you're pressed about mine. I gave my opinion about him, and you're butt hurt. Soft generation.
and you're wasting your young years doing the same thing as me?
I'm sure nobody has ever called you intelligent before.

DripNick DripNick
Did you get a warning or were you banned?

Maybe we have undercovers and informants :lol: That's why it's always weird to me when we have random names who come and post random stuff, but don't engage in any sort of discussion.

I'm at the point where Ice got up and walked out on Adam22. Never seen dude that frustrated. :lol:

I ain't know the Jack Harlow dude was signed to Drama. Interesting.

Last edited:
Shocked. He was doing promo when Harlow was coming out with his project, I guess that was supposed to get us to support him

Still funny Nikki egged the situation on. I figured that. Meek was receiving some horrible advice. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall regarding Meek responding with a song while Drake was going back to back.

Meek was like I have to fight every night to prove my love
AmusedEllipticalCod-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom