The concept of (having) a 'Main', 'Side piece(s)' & 'Jumpoffs'

Enphan isn't your girl on NT now? You're being quite honest on here, don't wanna make problems for yourself in the future.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is some $$@ backwards %*%@. Have sex with the people you want to, care about, etc. I don't care how you figure out who but you shouldn't be converting vagina to currency. When you use your vagina or even the chance at it as this sort of currency I lose respect. Like the carrot you dangle in front of the man. I don't mess with a girl because of her particular vagina, every woman has one, you ain't special cause of that.

Women in 2008 this is for you.
smh.gif

I don't ask for anything, though
laugh.gif
If you're doing it right you never have to... you also don't have to give anything in return. That's whatI meant by 'obligated to give up the box'. It's ridiculous. Some people will do things for you because they want to; who am I to stop them fromdoing so?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the dudes up there and the stories. Like Queens is any better
tongue.gif
indifferent.gif
. YES, SHOTS FIRED (except @ my dudes JO and Ebeatz)
.......must suck not to fully trust your own girl.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

i sorta feel you, but you're damn near married. most of us are @ the age of EXTREME bumps and bruises.

that said, I'm learning to give a lil leeway....but my instincts have never failed me when i think something's up.

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Oh really, how long you had that problem? You +!!%%$# with the wrong type of dudes... they ain't making you wanna jump their bones... no pun.

Dudes here are wild corny
grin.gif
I need to move... I don't even wanna talk about it
smh.gif

i felt the same way about the needing/wanting to move. but im sure it doent matter where you live you will run into corny guys. then i thoughtmaybe it was an age thing so i went five years my senior and well he wasnt crap either. so i guess im just coolin for now.
ohwell.gif

Weekend Girl wrote:
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Oh really, how long you had that problem? You +!!%%$# with the wrong type of dudes... they ain't making you wanna jump their bones... no pun.

grin.gif
smh.gif

58rio.gif

grin.gif

J/K

If you play your cards right you don't even have to give up the coochie to get the benefits from ^ situation
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is some $$@ backwards %*%@. Have sex with the people you want to, care about, etc. I don't care how you figure out who but you shouldn't be converting vagina to currency. When you use your vagina or even the chance at it as this sort of currency I lose respect. Like the carrot you dangle in front of the man. I don't mess with a girl because of her particular vagina, every woman has one, you ain't special cause of that.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
If you're doing it right you never have to... you also don't have to give anything in return. That's what I meant by 'obligated to give up the box'. It's ridiculous. Some people will do things for you because they want to; who am I to stop them from doing so?

See but this is what is wrong with society that maybe they're just nice guys. IF their trying to buy your box, by all means play them if that's yoursteez. But society is OD @$!+!$ up when it becomes this +$+!#+% cat and mouse game of who's taking advantage of who. You're idiot (I still got luv forya.
laugh.gif
) if you're dealing with at all dudes trying to buy their way to your box, just so they can "smash". Wasting time. You ain't going tolook good forever.
laugh.gif
Find decent human being and stop giving morons with alittle $$$ the time of day, just cause you think you can take advantage of that$$$.

It's like, yeah, you can do absolutely nothing and weak dudes with little $$$ will throw it your way and it may not matter in the slightest to some of themand some of them may break the bank trying to get at you. But end of the day that's not a job. Get a job if you want $$$.

eNPHAN wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
VegasOner wrote:
Yea I believe not only should u but its necessary because every girl is a #+%%@, so your best bet is to do you so you wont end up lookin like a Lame if that dirt that she does ever comes to light.

...Well not every girl but your gotta have that mind frame and give no girl a pass no matter wat the case is
, even if u love the $+!$*

Plus when u mess wit other girls while your in a relationship it lets appreciate the girl your with even more,

because u get a chance to see how other girl are compared to your chic....

even tho u see it happen with other people, it wont really hit u as much unless u experience it first hand

pimp.gif

This man is SPEAKING THE TRUTH! and if he isnt everything is a lie
DG Kyrk 33 wrote:
If only there were enough females out there worthy of being the one and only.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Hopefully it will get better after I graduate. College women are just to trifling and scandalous. I'm not wasting energy trying to make any of them wifey. I've seen these women pull some foul shizzz.

pimp.gif

i mean, so the whole "side piece" thing is more for pride, you know, cause chicks do foul things...you don't wanna be a "lame" or a "sucker" right?

i thought it was for sexual gratification?

Dirtylicious wrote:

ohwell.gif
, it does...

i don't fully trust anybody but my momma tho....

Stop trying to put words in my mouth
laugh.gif

I see you have a problem with reading and comprehending or maybe you just trying to get e-points whatever it is...

Listen...the side piece for me for brandonb- is to please me in whatever sexual way my main joint isn't. So to avoid me leaving my main in general I wouldsmash side joints with physical attributes that my main doesn't...As said before when I get a little older I will probably stop those ways. And if youdon't trust your girls and only you moms...then why are you trying to get me settle down and you have trust issues of you own.

Thats it I'm Done talking to a wall
roll.gif

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif

i felt the same way about the needing/wanting to move. but im sure it doent matter where you live you will run into corny guys. then i thought maybe it was an age thing so i went five years my senior and well he wasnt crap either. so i guess im just coolin for now.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
I feel you
tired.gif
I hope it's just a phase, though. I get excited over something in the beginning and #%@$ inevitably just fizzles for no reason. On theplus side, don't have to buy a dude nothin' for X-Mas
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Why don't you just get your main to do what you get your side piece is doing?

Isn't the whole goal for you to please your woman and for your woman to please you too? Can you not get her to do what you want?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif
Basically if you don't some across a dude born and raised in Inglewood, CA and now residing in TX likemyself
nerd.gif
then yea they're all gonna be corny ya know.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Yea I believe not only should u but its necessary because every girl is a #+%%@, so your best bet is to do you so you wont end up lookin like a Lame if that dirt that she does ever comes to light.

...Well not every girl but your gotta have that mind frame and give no girl a pass no matter wat the case is
, even if u love the $+!$*

Plus when u mess wit other girls while your in a relationship it lets appreciate the girl your with even more,

because u get a chance to see how other girl are compared to your chic....

even tho u see it happen with other people, it wont really hit u as much unless u experience it first hand

pimp.gif

This man is SPEAKING THE TRUTH! and if he isnt everything is a lie
Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

If only there were enough females out there worthy of being the one and only.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Hopefully it will get better after I graduate. College women are just to trifling and scandalous. I'm not wasting energy trying to make any of them wifey. I've seen these women pull some foul shizzz.

pimp.gif
i mean, so the whole "side piece" thing is more for pride, you know, cause chicks do foul things...you don't wanna be a "lame" or a "sucker" right?

i thought it was for sexual gratification?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ohwell.gif
, it does...

i don't fully trust anybody but my momma tho....

Yea It Is for sexual gratifaction but then again u have to realizes, to be ableto give in to those sexual desires, the thought of u cheating on ur girl goes threw your head at least once before u smash the next chic,...so therefore ualready made up your mind and gave yourself a good enough reason to cheat, well thats my mind set at least...

^ its never that easy dre

throat circumference, waist size, dirty voice... these things can't be replicated or held against wifey.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Isn't the whole goal for you to please your woman and for your woman to please you too? Can you not get her to do what you want?

Some women refuse to do certain things of a...sexual nature. apparently, some guys must have certain things done to them in order to survive
grin.gif
so they find it elsewhere

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Its simple[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]During a baseball game, if the starting pitcher gets tired or just needs to be pulled, they alwaysgot a reliever and a closer.... UNLESS the starting pitcher can go a complete game
wink.gif
tongue.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Some women refuse to do certain things of a...sexual nature. apparently, some guys must have certain things done to them in order to survive
grin.gif
pimp.gif

cosign. Certain things I would rather do to another chick then my wife/baby mother, i.e. face/mouth shots...
sick.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Stop "
nerd.gif
-ing". INS okay?
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
smh.gif
i felt the same way about the needing/wanting to move. but im sure it doent matter where you live you will run into corny guys. then i thought maybe it was an age thing so i went five years my senior and well he wasnt crap either. so i guess im just coolin for now.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
I feel you
tired.gif
I hope it's just a phase, though. I get excited over something in the beginning and #%@$ inevitably just fizzles for no reason. On the plus side, don't have to buy a dude nothin' for X-Mas
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yes! i need to save money anyways.

but she also knows i love her more than anything else, and shes the only girl i want or need....
ohwell.gif

^ Nice save Eckersley ...

rwfanatic
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
If you're doing it right you never have to... you also don't have to give anything in return. That's what I meant by 'obligated to give up the box'. It's ridiculous. Some people will do things for you because they want to; who am I to stop them from doing so?

See but this is what is wrong with society that maybe they're just nice guys. IF their trying to buy your box, by all means play them if that's your steez. But society is OD @$!+!$ up when it becomes this +$+!#+% cat and mouse game of who's taking advantage of who. You're idiot (I still got luv for ya.
laugh.gif
) if you're dealing with at all dudes trying to buy their way to your box, just so they can "smash". Wasting time. You ain't going to look good forever.
laugh.gif
Find decent human being and stop giving morons with alittle $$$ the time of day, just cause you think you can take advantage of that $$$.

It's like, yeah, you can do absolutely nothing and weak dudes with little $$$ will throw it your way and it may not matter in the slightest to some of them and some of them may break the bank trying to get at you. But end of the day that's not a job. Get a job if you want $$$.

Enhh it's not necessarily my steez, it just happens that way. Same way broads be fallin' for ya'll dudes and getting mad open over virtuallynothing. If you have the ability to draw people to you and want to be around you, you shouldn't feel like you're at fault, you know?

Let's be real, though, in some respect every dude who spends money on shorty hoping for more than just friendship is buying the box. Investmentslike that, as well as time and effort come into play as well. Like I said, I have more going for me than what I can offer when I put it on a dude andthat's obviously what they see in me seeing as how they haven't been there with me. I don't hold dudes I genuinely like to the same precedent atall, either. I have everything I want and need I don't need a man at all, thus why I don't have one
wink.gif

Mr. Bing
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

throat circumference, waist size, dirty voice... these things can't be replicated or held against wifey.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But the question is, are those things that important that you have to risk your relationship for it? Cause essentially, that's what you're doing whenyou step out on her...

grin.gif
I understand that...But I mean, as long as it isn't too out there...Women usually do it eventually....

WTH are y'all dudes needing that your wifey refuses to do? You want her to play in your booty? You wanna put it in her nostrils? Ear-gasms?

Like seriously....Y'all must want to do some crazy %+!+...
smh.gif

grin.gif

I think it's boils down to you can have sex with any woman. Clearly some are far more enjoyable than others for a bevy of reasons. I don't need aparticular woman because of what she can do in the bed. There's mad women than will do the same or better with less work on my part. I need particularwoman because of what's in her head between her ears. I feel like most women have yet to figure that out.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But the question is, are those things that important that you have to risk your relationship for it? Cause essentially, that's what you're doing when you step out on her...

grin.gif
I understand that...But I mean, as long as it isn't too out there...Women usually do it eventually....

WTH are y'all dudes needing that your wifey refuses to do? You want her to play in your booty? You wanna put it in her nostrils? Ear-gasms?

Like seriously....Y'all must want to do some crazy %+!+...
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are some NTers who admittedly have no shame in getting their salads tossed.

Back
Top Bottom