THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Can anyone breakdown the release versions that will drop tomorrow? I think i just want the cheapest bluray only version.

Digi for me

Last edited:
Since I waited 7 years, a few more months ain't gonna kill me. I just want a blu-ray set with all three movies and loaded with extras so I'll (continue to) hold off

Got by this whole time catching the films in theatres and asking my friends nicely to borrow if I ever wanted to watch

i think there is going to be plenty of the broken cowl version. The Batpod version of The Dark Knight is still available on walmart.com i plan on copping my broken cowl version from best buy because i got some reward zone coupons

Is Best Buy confirmed to be getting the broken cowl version? Anyone know if Target is also? Struck out at my local Wal Marts tonight

it's looking like the broken cowl version is online only? at least that's what bestbuy.com and walmart.com are showing..

didn't find the broken crowl version at my wal mart, got the regular blu ray instrad.

Last edited:
I just got the regular DVD and am a bit disappointed that there's only one short documentary on it. BB particularly had great extras.

Planning a new TV and blu-ray soon though so maybe I'll wait and see what comes out.

do you guys know if their will be a backstory about bane?? if so which pack will it be in? thanks

Picked up the Steel Book from Best Buy for $25. Looks like Wal-Mart had the cowl edition but they sold fast. I knew I should've gone out last night...

I don't think any Best Buys are carrying the cowl edition, at least that's what the store manager told me. He searched the inventory for all CA and NV stores. What time did Wal Mart let you get your hands on them? I went to mine at 11:40 last night and the stock they had were already accounted for

went two five different stores and finally found a cowl edition at a super walmart they had it behind the counter in the electronics department this limited edition of 35,00 had me surprised i guess they decided to limit it after the batpod edition of the dark knight  sat for so long.

What is the cheapest option right now? The steelbook? Is bestbuy still doing the $5 for any DVD thing? I have the first 2 steelbooks, just want to get the cheapest one before I get the ultimate pack next year. 

Back
Top Bottom