~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Twitter napalmed this dude last night. I knew something was up when they were actually giving props to E-40.

Not that bad but not good....definitely something he coulda kept. Cant drop trash, go on a hiatus, then come out with this.

on my third listen, its alright. ill listen. We know his potential tho, mixtape coming soon and hes working with Cardo so hopefully we get some Grindin' Dom 
pimp.gif

Could just ignore the backlash and embrace whatever love he gets

Didn't know this was after he dropped By Dom Kennedy until they asked ppl wat was they favorite track off the album and ppl had legit answers

DOM still got ya'll talking, no way he's taken an L. There are a lot more losses who came in the game with him. His discography is amazing for an independent artist. Ya'll standards are borderline psychotic. "N's want my old ish, buy my old albums"

DOM still got ya'll talking, no way he's taken an L. There are a lot more losses who came in the game with him. His discography is amazing for an independent artist. Ya'll standards are borderline psychotic. "N's want my old ish, buy my old albums"

Huh? Yeah, we 'talkin' about how weak his **** is now

Its not like he switched to pop, the dudes flow, delivery, energy, character, is all weak on the mic now.

Of course dudes gona talk about how older stuff was better, especially his day one fans, so it has nada to do wit settin standards.

Haven't listen to this dude since "After school", have he drop anything good after get home safely ?

Naw he definitely took an L. Especially with that Bobby tape or whatever it was :x had EVERYONE on Twitter roasting his ***. From his fans to ppl who only heard that tape. Lol first time I ever felt embarrassed for tryna put somebody on dom :lol:

His discography is lit tho. But it looks like he's about done.

Dom really isn't/wasn't a huge artist to where he can't drop a good project and get all the stock he had before By Dom K/Best After Bobby back.

A good project this fall/spring/summer 17 and he's right back where he was before the wack ****.

The only odd against him is that summer is basically over

No the odd is that his last album and mixtape were not good. Album was very meh and mixtape was trash. And he's not showing any signs of returning to form.

Again it's not like the type of music changed or something, he just sounds lazy and wack. Hell his lyrics prolly haven't changed but his delivery is garbagio right now.

Man, put it this way.

Dom is a summer time rapper

Weekend is a fall/winter dude.

What has dom given to us these past 2 yrs?!?!

The other day I was talking with the homie who has at least one placement on DOM's new album.

Told me that the album is already done and mixed, and that that new joint he dropped with Niko G4 is hella old.

Also said that DOM is going for it with this album as far as having a more appealing sound, having records with more energy and what not and that people will like this new joint from him.

I actually looked (and still do) up to DOM man. He lives like 2 minutes away from me. First guy that I ever heard rap about the exact place that I live. But i'm not looking forward to this new project though. I think he's took the lazy, laid back, westcoast act too far and it's interfered with his musicianship. It seems like He doesn't really take care of his music anymore, like it sounds thoughtless and effortless. We'll see on the new project though.

Last edited:

Throw Your Hood Up verse back in late 2014 
he kilt it on the track w/ suga free and dj quik too.  kinda hard to believe that was nearly two years ago.  anyways breh still sounded like a star back then, not sure what's going on.  your fav rappers fall off from time to time tho so I think things will improve. 

Back
Top Bottom