The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

I assume the CG XI's were excluded from any promo offers, anybody know for sure?
I still have my 1 time 25% off code from when I joined Gold Club.
If the promo codes are allowed, I'll use it next time around.

I assume the CG XI's were excluded from any promo offers, anybody know for sure?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

did you guys who did not receive your email check your spam folder or trash folder? did you check to make sure your membership is not expired? just thoughts on why you didnt get it.

I got mine at 4:54pm EST, and didn't check until about an hr or so after, and saw the NT posting around the same time.........sounds like they were already going earlier than that though...oh well......

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

did you guys who did not receive your email check your spam folder or trash folder? did you check to make sure your membership is not expired? just thoughts on why you didnt get it.

I got mine at 4:54pm EST, and didn't check until about an hr or so after, and saw the NT posting around the same time.........sounds like they were already going earlier than that though...oh well......

Originally Posted by Rightguard

eastbay rep were employees allowed to purchase?
Employees can not become Gold Club members, so no.

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

Originally Posted by alidinak

Never got the email smh
Me neither! I'm a GC member, and I buy at least a pair a month too. What's up Ray??
Send us a private message with your customer number so we can make sure you are signed up to our e-mail newsletter.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Rightguard

eastbay rep were employees allowed to purchase?
Employees can not become Gold Club members, so no.

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

Originally Posted by alidinak

Never got the email smh
Me neither! I'm a GC member, and I buy at least a pair a month too. What's up Ray??
Send us a private message with your customer number so we can make sure you are signed up to our e-mail newsletter.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

How much are these retail? 175?
no telling with eastbay, they might have jacked it up an extra 5$.

174.99 no tax or shipping...nice deal...I got the last size 11.5 at like 1:05 pm pst....never thought gold club would actually pay off besides the free shipping....guess I was wrong
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

How much are these retail? 175?
no telling with eastbay, they might have jacked it up an extra 5$.

174.99 no tax or shipping...nice deal...I got the last size 11.5 at like 1:05 pm pst....never thought gold club would actually pay off besides the free shipping....guess I was wrong
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

By now, that is if you are a Gold Club member, Eastbay should have sent you an email letting you know that they got a mysterious re-stock of Cool Greys. What makes this crazy is that this comes literally 5 months after the initial release.

Apparently, this special re-release to Gold Club members is an attempt for Eastbay to put some teeth behind this otherwise weak rewards club. Whatever is left over from the stock of Cool Greys at 7AM tomorrow morning will be released to the public.

Now it comes at no shock that Eastbay will get a surprise re-stock of a shoe (I remember copping my first retro Melo XII's from eastbay like almost 7 months later. Also remember others picking up Altitudes and UNC X's this same way). But as for an AJ XI, it is a little odd to say the least.

Also, it might behoove one to became a gold member in the NEAR future, as there are two more special re-releases scheduled. 5/24 are the Playoff XIII's and 5/31 are the Bordeaux VII's. As for the inevitable question, you HAVE to be a gold club member before today's release in order to get the Cool Greys. They WILL NOT allow you to become a gold club member and order the shoes at the same time. If not a member, you will HAVE to wait until 7AM tomorrow, if any exist then, to order the shoe. But there is still hope for the later re-releases.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To those current Gold Members, and good luck with picking up your pairs. I missed out around Christmas, so I am pleased to say the least.

Eastback having restocks of the Playoff 13's. Hey how can I find out about that?

By now, that is if you are a Gold Club member, Eastbay should have sent you an email letting you know that they got a mysterious re-stock of Cool Greys. What makes this crazy is that this comes literally 5 months after the initial release.

Apparently, this special re-release to Gold Club members is an attempt for Eastbay to put some teeth behind this otherwise weak rewards club. Whatever is left over from the stock of Cool Greys at 7AM tomorrow morning will be released to the public.

Now it comes at no shock that Eastbay will get a surprise re-stock of a shoe (I remember copping my first retro Melo XII's from eastbay like almost 7 months later. Also remember others picking up Altitudes and UNC X's this same way). But as for an AJ XI, it is a little odd to say the least.

Also, it might behoove one to became a gold member in the NEAR future, as there are two more special re-releases scheduled. 5/24 are the Playoff XIII's and 5/31 are the Bordeaux VII's. As for the inevitable question, you HAVE to be a gold club member before today's release in order to get the Cool Greys. They WILL NOT allow you to become a gold club member and order the shoes at the same time. If not a member, you will HAVE to wait until 7AM tomorrow, if any exist then, to order the shoe. But there is still hope for the later re-releases.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
To those current Gold Members, and good luck with picking up your pairs. I missed out around Christmas, so I am pleased to say the least.

Eastback having restocks of the Playoff 13's. Hey how can I find out about that?

wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Yes, there was exclusions.   Only thing that could be used is the free shipping.  349.98 for two pairs, thats what I would pay for one on the bay in my size.

I'm glad I got my pairs of XI's even though I wasn't planning on buying more obviously.
I'll be sitting out on the XIII's, I know it's probably sacrilege around here, but I've never liked any colorway of XIII's.
Also sitting out the VII's, I have enough of them.
But I'm really curious to know what's coming (if anything) after those two.

I'm glad I got my pairs of XI's even though I wasn't planning on buying more obviously.
I'll be sitting out on the XIII's, I know it's probably sacrilege around here, but I've never liked any colorway of XIII's.
Also sitting out the VII's, I have enough of them.
But I'm really curious to know what's coming (if anything) after those two.

Originally Posted by button999

Yes, there was exclusions.   Only thing that could be used is the free shipping.  349.98 for two pairs, thats what I would pay for one on the bay in my size.

Back
Top Bottom