The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Wish there was a private invitation only Twitter account for Gold Club.
Myself and most people I know look at their twitter a lot more often than they check email.
Not a complaint, just a wish.

Myself and most people I know look at their twitter a lot more often than they check email.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Hey Ray, what happend to my hoody. Didn't Gold club members get hoodys back in the day? Lol
We dropped the hoody for joining the Gold Club sometime last year. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
make mines oh so more special and valuable...feelin like an OG goldclub member now.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
If Eastbay ever wants to restart the hoody for memebership deal.
They could go with a black one.
Everybody knows the OG Gold Club hoody was grey.
They can mess with OG colors like Jordan Brand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Hey Ray, what happend to my hoody. Didn't Gold club members get hoodys back in the day? Lol
We dropped the hoody for joining the Gold Club sometime last year. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
make mines oh so more special and valuable...feelin like an OG goldclub member now.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
If Eastbay ever wants to restart the hoody for memebership deal.
They could go with a black one.
Everybody knows the OG Gold Club hoody was grey.
They can mess with OG colors like Jordan Brand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by button999

naw i dont think thats a good idea, bc then the verification system would be more complicated for them to filter goldclub members and their twitter accounts....plus it wouldnt feel so exclusive if some tweeter just retweets its to the masses. 

eastbay...dont get any ideas!! keep it as is. i was late on the email and missed out but i like the new direction this gold club thing is going towards.  now tell footlocker to step up their VIP program.

naw i dont think thats a good idea, bc then the verification system would be more complicated for them to filter goldclub members and their twitter accounts....plus it wouldnt feel so exclusive if some tweeter just retweets its to the masses. 

eastbay...dont get any ideas!! keep it as is. i was late on the email and missed out but i like the new direction this gold club thing is going towards.  now tell footlocker to step up their VIP program.

I got the email, but didn't read till now..I sure if this wasn't posted on all these sneaker forums, there would still be some left for those persons who actually got the memo from their email.. Didn't need any though.

I got the email, but didn't read till now..I sure if this wasn't posted on all these sneaker forums, there would still be some left for those persons who actually got the memo from their email.. Didn't need any though.

I suppose you're probably right, invites could be kept private, but I didn't think of the ReTweets, the info would be out fast, although Gold Club Members would still be the only ones able to buy.
I guess I'll just have to start checking my email more often.

As for Footlocker, they already have HOH, that's enough.
Since they're all the same company anyway, let Eastbay be the only one with Gold Club type offers online.
It's less for all of us to keep track of, and I don't want to have to pay to be in FL's VIP. You know they'd start charging too if they had Eastbay Gold Club type perks.

I suppose you're probably right, invites could be kept private, but I didn't think of the ReTweets, the info would be out fast, although Gold Club Members would still be the only ones able to buy.
I guess I'll just have to start checking my email more often.

As for Footlocker, they already have HOH, that's enough.
Since they're all the same company anyway, let Eastbay be the only one with Gold Club type offers online.
It's less for all of us to keep track of, and I don't want to have to pay to be in FL's VIP. You know they'd start charging too if they had Eastbay Gold Club type perks.

did you guys who did not receive your email check your spam folder or trash folder? did you check to make sure your membership is not expired? just thoughts on why you didnt get it.

did you guys who did not receive your email check your spam folder or trash folder? did you check to make sure your membership is not expired? just thoughts on why you didnt get it.

Back
Top Bottom