The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by button999

I assume the CG XI's were excluded from any promo offers, anybody know for sure?
I still have my 1 time 25% off code from when I joined Gold Club.
If the promo codes are allowed, I'll use it next time around.
Yes, there was exclusions.   Only thing that could be used is the free shipping.  349.98 for two pairs, thats what I would pay for one on the bay in my size.

No complaints here, happy with Retail for CG XI's.
Was just curious, since I have that code sitting around.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by button999

I assume the CG XI's were excluded from any promo offers, anybody know for sure?
I still have my 1 time 25% off code from when I joined Gold Club.
If the promo codes are allowed, I'll use it next time around.
Yes, there was exclusions.   Only thing that could be used is the free shipping.  349.98 for two pairs, thats what I would pay for one on the bay in my size.

No complaints here, happy with Retail for CG XI's.
Was just curious, since I have that code sitting around.

still heaps of CG XI's (FSR) left at my local Nike store
tongue.gif

they obviously didn't do as well as stores would lead you to think.. anyone over seas anywhere can tell you that the jordan game is almost non existent in most countries.. anything that sells out here sits on shelves out there for months.. jordan brand just doesn't wanna lose its "price integrity" on some of their more sought after shoes so instead of putting shoes on sale in other countries or places that the shoes haven't sold well they just relocate and market them in places like niketowns and eastbay as some holy "re-release"
nice move jordan..

they obviously didn't do as well as stores would lead you to think.. anyone over seas anywhere can tell you that the jordan game is almost non existent in most countries.. anything that sells out here sits on shelves out there for months.. jordan brand just doesn't wanna lose its "price integrity" on some of their more sought after shoes so instead of putting shoes on sale in other countries or places that the shoes haven't sold well they just relocate and market them in places like niketowns and eastbay as some holy "re-release"
nice move jordan..

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

nice move jordan..
But isnt this, if true, a great business move?  Similar to Louis Vuitton burning all of its left over product instead of selling it at clearance.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

nice move jordan..
But isnt this, if true, a great business move?  Similar to Louis Vuitton burning all of its left over product instead of selling it at clearance.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Originally Posted by Vuey

tongue.gif

Yeah, they sat and still sit in the UK and AUS, we know.
That AU$260 price point
sick.gif
specially with the strength of the AU$ today
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Originally Posted by Vuey

tongue.gif

Yeah, they sat and still sit in the UK and AUS, we know.
That AU$260 price point
sick.gif
specially with the strength of the AU$ today
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom