The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

^^^^^ That's crazy.  That many of us not getting the e-mails?  Really?  I mean, c'mon son.  What is that all about?

I missed out on the Cool Grey restock which had me heated, and almost missed out on the Playoff XIII's, and the only reason I knew about them is because someone posted in this theread that the restock was up and the kicks were available.  Seriously though.  This is insane and very poor business practice and a poor incentive to being a loyal and subscribing member of Eastbay.

grin.gif

^^^^^ That's crazy.  That many of us not getting the e-mails?  Really?  I mean, c'mon son.  What is that all about?

I missed out on the Cool Grey restock which had me heated, and almost missed out on the Playoff XIII's, and the only reason I knew about them is because someone posted in this theread that the restock was up and the kicks were available.  Seriously though.  This is insane and very poor business practice and a poor incentive to being a loyal and subscribing member of Eastbay.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i didnt receive an email after re cofirming with a customer service rep, but I did get an alert email for other products
Originally Posted by NikeRider

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I didn't receive it either. I suspect lots of us didn't get the email and I've been a GC member longer than 2 months.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Originally Posted by runzombierun

So i get the email about the playoff 13's and bordeaux's but i dont get this email. how does that even make sense?
If you did not receive this e-mail, please send us a private message with your customer number and e-mail address.  Please also include if you have received any of the past Gold Club launches or not.  Also let us know if you have been receiving any other promotional e-mails from us and what was the last one you received.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Ok, cool.  I just checked my e-mail, and guess what?  I still haven't received ANY RESTOCK E-MAILS!!! 
mad.gif

I've done everything I've been asked to do, added the address to my address book, completed the sign-up form, PM'd reps, etc etc....This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Or I need to be compensated in some manner or I will not renew my membership and will take my business elsewhere. 

It really gets me that so many other people are getting the e-mails, some who are no longer Gold Club members and I haven't received one.
Still not getting e-mails?  This is not right.  I have forwarded your information on to one of my contacts to see if they can find out what is going on. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i didnt receive an email after re cofirming with a customer service rep, but I did get an alert email for other products
Originally Posted by NikeRider

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I didn't receive it either. I suspect lots of us didn't get the email and I've been a GC member longer than 2 months.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

So i get the email about the playoff 13's and bordeaux's but i dont get this email. how does that even make sense?
If you did not receive this e-mail, please send us a private message with your customer number and e-mail address.  Please also include if you have received any of the past Gold Club launches or not.  Also let us know if you have been receiving any other promotional e-mails from us and what was the last one you received.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Ok, cool.  I just checked my e-mail, and guess what?  I still haven't received ANY RESTOCK E-MAILS!!! 
mad.gif

I've done everything I've been asked to do, added the address to my address book, completed the sign-up form, PM'd reps, etc etc....This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Or I need to be compensated in some manner or I will not renew my membership and will take my business elsewhere. 

It really gets me that so many other people are getting the e-mails, some who are no longer Gold Club members and I haven't received one.
Still not getting e-mails?  This is not right.  I have forwarded your information on to one of my contacts to see if they can find out what is going on. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by zyr12

Product # for the Taxi Lows is 08317104, call and order.

and that just reminded me of something, Eastbay Rep, you should tell your counterparts to add the product# in the email so when we call we can just give it to the csr. everytime I have called, they ask for it like I am going to know that.

and that just reminded me of something, Eastbay Rep, you should tell your counterparts to add the product# in the email so when we call we can just give it to the csr. everytime I have called, they ask for it like I am going to know that.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Thanks for the suggestion.  We'll forward it on to the proper personnel!

EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks for the suggestion.  We'll forward it on to the proper personnel!

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Restock of the AJ XII Taxi Lows
not sure if I got the runaround, but they said to call back after I receive a second email with the product number as they are not even in the system yet
The first Gold Club restock e-mail was sent out too early this morning, as the shoes were not available in our system yet.  They became available for sale in our system around 9 AM CT today, so can you call in to try ordering them again, if you have not already.

EastbayRep - Ray

I didn't get the email for the 13's or 7's but I got an email for these 12's.  But, apparently, I shouldn't have even gotten it at all because they weren't even taking orders for them.  #CantWinForLosing

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Restock of the AJ XII Taxi Lows
not sure if I got the runaround, but they said to call back after I receive a second email with the product number as they are not even in the system yet
The first Gold Club restock e-mail was sent out too early this morning, as the shoes were not available in our system yet.  They became available for sale in our system around 9 AM CT today, so can you call in to try ordering them again, if you have not already.

EastbayRep - Ray

I didn't get the email for the 13's or 7's but I got an email for these 12's.  But, apparently, I shouldn't have even gotten it at all because they weren't even taking orders for them.  #CantWinForLosing

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Wish eastbay would restock on something I actually want like OCs,grinches,or southbeach Bron 8s.

That would be nuts. I could only imagine the hold time.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Wish eastbay would restock on something I actually want like OCs,grinches,or southbeach Bron 8s.

That would be nuts. I could only imagine the hold time.

Back
Top Bottom