The Effeminization Of Male Fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all
dame2.png

full

What’s with the push to making us get into effeminate clothing?

I used to not believe in da emasculation and the “gay agenda.” I see it now. I’ve been deep enough into the internet to know a lot a homosexual men fantasize about being with straight men(how they don’t see the oxymoron in that? Idk). I don’t think the “powers at be” wants everyone to be homosexual, I think the want straight men to be like women...it’s an option.

I used to not believe in da emasculation and the “gay agenda.” I see it now. I’ve been deep enough into the internet to know a lot a homosexual men fantasize about being with straight men(how they don’t see the oxymoron in that? Idk). I don’t think the “powers at be” wants everyone to be homosexual, I think the want straight men to be like women...it’s an option.
I believe there is an agenda. But not how everybody else looks at it . I understand the acceptance of gay people in today’s society and how it opens up the door for more exposure to them in public avenues such as movies, television and all that but it seems like it really is a push on this whole idea that is straight males need to re-evaluate our behaviors to behave more like them

It's beyond emasculating styles. They out here tryna make dressing in some BDSM sexual deviant attire normal.

The has been going on for more than a decade now. I don't think men should wear baggy clothes but I do think that if clothes is too tight it looks feminine.

So everyone who believes in this “gay agenda,” how is it effecting you. Does seeing a man two seeing two men hold hands make you think about blowing them? I’m tryna understand it really. People just say it and don’t explain it.

So everyone who believes in this “gay agenda,” how is it effecting you. Does seeing a man two seeing two men hold hands make you think about blowing them? I’m tryna understand it really. People just say it and don’t explain it.
Gay people been here. I don’t have a problem with it. My angle is more on the push on male behavior being bad and that we have to adapt and change to avoid being “toxic “

For me, the rhetoric around toxic masculinity instead of people as a whole being ”toxic” is bothersome

Gay people been here. I don’t have a problem with it. My angle is more on the push on male behavior being bad and that we have to adapt and change to avoid being “toxic “

For me, the rhetoric around toxic masculinity instead of people as a whole being ”toxic” is bothersome
I tend to can’t stand the people saying it b/c they don’t see their own faults, but I do see some merit in the toxic masculinity argument. Some of the gender specific terms and agreements bestowed upon us is down right dumb and oppressive.

I'm still doubtful of all this just because none of this is new. Decades ago male artists were wearing catsuits and high heels, you had dandies wearing feminine clothes in Europe over 100 years ago. Even thousands of years ago in Ancient Egypt men commonly wore wigs and makeup for fashion. How is this any different?

I tend to can’t stand the people saying it b/c they don’t see their own faults, but I do see some merit in the toxic masculinity argument. Some of the gender specific terms and agreements bestowed upon us is down right dumb and oppressive.
Of course what people deem to be toxic masculinity exists, but so does toxic femininity, yet they don't want to highlight that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom