"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

They are not funny at all.

DFFFFFF6-489D-4755-8797-C95D04D80497.gif

What's the link between Scooter and Ellen?
Playing the game. He gets to Keep pushing his trash talent (as well as the good ones) on her show to her demographic. lil dicky literally had a whole video premier last year on her show. Who tf gives lil dicky a interview and a video primer on a major show like that.

my point still stands with how great the show would be though
Boosie can afford to get his own crew and film it but I doubt hes intrested in cameras filming him 24/7 to entertain others.
A boosie podcast would be more ideal low overhead and no middle man.

She fired 3 staff members....but the stories directly aimed at her by multiple people/guests on the show are “untrue” :lol:

Get her out of the paint. Surprised she's lasted this long with her trash AF show.

Hell, if it had been Desus and Mero with this type of behaviour they would've been dropped immediately with NO chance to apologize and 'right wrongs'.

Ellen always looked smug and fake AF, she just shaking in her boots as she doesn't want to lose her massive paycheques. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I don’t get what she’s holding onto at this point. She had a long and incredibly successful career where her bad behavior and the behavior of those calling the shots on her projects went completely unchecked. She should be silently grateful that she was able to get away with it for as long as she did.

Time to take her hundreds of millions of dollars and fade into Bolivian.

Yeah could just easily retire and be behind the scenes but some folks addicted to that limelight. Reminds me of when Leno came back.

Get her out of the paint. Surprised she's lasted this long with her trash AF show.

Hell, if it had been Desus and Mero with this type of behaviour they would've been dropped immediately with NO chance to apologize and 'right wrongs'.

Ellen always looked smug and fake AF, she just shaking in her boots as she doesn't want to lose her massive paycheques. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Absolute truth. The double standard is disgusting and it’s just one more thing I hate about living in this reality. She needs to be fired and then some.

Back
Top Bottom