The era of NT TEAMS...is it dead?

teams arent dead, hell I even had a few dudes sign up for team vujacic this year so if that team can get goin any team can.

btw anybody got a nice team raiders sig I can steal

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Panty Bandits vs. Gucci Mane/Bricksquad
nerd.gif

dont even try it doggy

co-captain of the panty bandits (be lookin out for that shirt line) BUURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

[color= rgb(153, 0, 51)]member of BrickSquad BUURRRRR!!!!!!!!![/color]

= Brick Bandits BUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I see my boy Prez T is back from his bid, he needs to bring back Team firing squad. Dudes were going mad hard at that team for no reason. That %#+ had me dyinglast summer though

Originally Posted by 0cks

I see my boy Prez T is back from his bid, he needs to bring back Team firing squad. Dudes were going mad hard at that team for no reason. That %#+ had me dying last summer though
I missed that thread. I still have my sig though.
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

I was on Team TeraPat (Tera Patrick) like 4-5 years ago. Only team I was on. There was like 5 members.

My Og name was on the Joker Gang roster, and the Debate Syndicate,but that joint got banned...wouldn't mind getting ont hat Debate joint once again.

Team Lakers is one of the worst teams on NT.
Firing Squad was funny. Even caused a thread to be made on the place that shall not be named.
I had a team that had about 4 heads on it (Team Syracuse Orange).
The first edition of TYNS caused a damn near riot on NT. Had Dirty threatening to suspend people and revoke sig. privileges.

eek.gif
yns is back?
laugh.gif

buuuuuuurrrr!
laugh.gif
you dudes are fools for that one
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
good one windy city
laugh.gif
and i see you lifelessons
laugh.gif