****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

It took him 8 minutes to finish that second tweet :lol::lol:
sabu.png

I wouldnt support neither lavar or trump in this scenario. After listening to lavar in the cnn interview, dude is just like trump imo.

that's da irony.

they're both boastful, funny, iconoclastic, showboating egotistical a holes that thrive on pettiness.

im here for it :lol:

This ***** called Lavar an “ungrateful fool”....

Trump getting closer and closer to flat out saying Niggggggr. :lol:. He 71 and senile as hell. Just waiting on the Freudian slip.

I'm sure he dropped it with the hard R a few times when he saw the interview :lol:

I knew dude would throw a twitter hissy fit as soon as the interview wrapped up :rofl::rofl:

that's da irony.

they're both boastful, funny, iconoclastic, showboating egotistical a holes that thrive on pettiness.

im here for it :lol:

Except one has the power to and has oppressed minorities his whole life, one of the representative of the nation, one should be above all pettiness...Lavar don't owe anyone anything, he doesn't work for us, he can be as boastful, egotistical, petty as he likes...we can't have a POTUS displaying this type of behavior....all in the name of white supremacy.

Lavar got Donald tight as hell :rofl::rofl:

Dude Lavar exposed that clowns fragility on a whole other level, he better keep trolling him now...Lavar is in a win/win situation...

Can't wait for Trumps base to boycott his brand as if they ever intended to buy or even knew he had a brand :lol:

Back
Top Bottom