****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

jabdksmb_1tmtxml_1bscgwy.png

jabdnscl_hoy7tf_1bscgwy.png

Reading these last few pages just made my ignore list super long

My list just has Ninjahood so it's SUPER confusing coming into a thread sometimes and Rusty has a page long rant talking about things that are common knowledge. I'm like "why he telling us this? What kinda ignorant idiot would argue anything different than tha----- oh......prolly ninja saying something stupid." :rofl: :rofl:

Sure enough, see an ignored content button and it's pages of rediculous ninjahood quotes :lol:

My list just has Ninjahood so it's SUPER confusing coming into a thread sometimes and Rusty has a page long rant talking about things that are common knowledge. I'm like "why he telling us this? What kinda ignorant idiot would argue anything different than tha----- oh......prolly ninja saying something stupid." :rofl: :rofl:

Sure enough, see an ignored content button and it's pages of rediculous ninjahood quotes :lol:
:lol: Sometimes i'll see those posts with no replies and be like why would someone even have to say this? get tempted to use that show ignore button then realize it's not even worth it.

Except one has the power to and has oppressed minorities his whole life,

:lol: this retcon of history has been told only since he ran as a republican.

im waiting on Mark Cuban to finally run so ya can paint him with that same revisionist history brush.

to you, cuz of your political leanings

guess you forgot...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-title-because-white-players-slowed-game-down

let that of been reversed. :lol:
That comment was stupid and ignorant, I am pretty sure that I call them such at the time.

However Trump's has done and said far worst than that multiple times. Also, you have said a million times worst on NT numerous times.

So if LaVar Ball is a vile bigot, if he meets that standard, then so do YOU.

Back
Top Bottom