The Fishing Thread, ANY ANGLERS ON NT ?!

I solo fish a lot after work because I live super close to some good spots.

I also fish with my boy a lot on weekends. He’s my only fishing friend and he has a boat.

I don’t like doing stuff in groups tbh. Like 3 people max or else it’s too much planning.

I solo fish a lot after work because I live super close to some good spots.

I also fish with my boy a lot on weekends. He’s my only fishing friend and he has a boat.

I don’t like doing stuff in groups tbh. Like 3 people max or else it’s too much planning.
Yep it was 3 of us. Sometimes just 2 would go.

If I had close spots I would.. but all my spots are like 45 mins out.

But maybe that’ll be my therapy time. Idk. It’s also bear territory so I’m sketch about going it alone

We have bears here but they are just little black bears. I’d be scared going solo in bear country too.

Cop a boat then the bears won’t stand a chance. :lol: :pimp:

It’s up in the sierra nevadas in fast running creeks / where the rivers start up in the mountains

No boats

Just my feet hiking through rocks and fishing where I can :lol:

That vid was good. Not how I thought it was going to be.

I don’t fly fish either. Not against it though, I’d give it a try. Probably pretty fun catching big fish on them.

4468966F-F28E-4D43-8E98-6EF80934467B.jpeg
892BB518-822A-479D-904A-5E9652F21156.jpeg
00F25342-2448-4C84-8D8A-A8CA995A22BF.jpeg

My pops and his buddies been killing the flounders out on the boat

I gotta make a move and get out one monday. I been so busy with work though but i gotta make time for my pops man

Its what he LOVES to do

legit been eating Fried flounder or Grilled Flounder for the past month lolol might turn into one soon

my favorite fish to eat though

About another week or 2 and the trout really pick up here in North Eastern PA. I cant wait to get back out.

Took my father out to a cabin in Central PA to fish Raystown Lake for a few days earlier this month.

20230810_174616.jpg

We have been there before and its so hard to catch fish but they have everything in there (Lake Trout, LM and SM Bass, Striped Bass, Musky, etc.). Out of 4 days I was the only one to catch anything and they were all SM dinks. LOL.

20230812_143204.jpg

It was still nice to get out with the old man though. Theres nothing like getting away from everything, putting work and the phone to the side and just fishing for hours per day on the boat.

20230813_110727.jpg

Crazy thing was I got super pissed that we werent catching anything the 2nd day and I decided to just explore the lake. I took the boat on a 45min ride and we didnt even get through half of it. That lake is crazy big.

20230811_113742.jpg

We will be back again, we will catch monsters. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom