The Fog Attacks SoCal

I think they are really promoting that movie to the fullest or the weather is crazy.

It was looking like a horror flick outside at like 10:30 who knows how it looks now
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
@ California weather, if any of you live in Monterey County, you know how bad Marina is.

Can't even see across the day 75% of the time.
laugh.gif

It can get real bad to the point where you can't see about 50 feet ahead of you though...
frown.gif

On clear days in California though, you CAN NOT beat it.
pimp.gif

fog is pretty beastly in the #11 safest city in the nation aka irvine.. from #1 to #11
eyes.gif

i could only see about 60 feet in front of me driving home
i kept thinking "this is exactly how a scary movie starts"

yesterday was awesome......couldn;t see in front of me , fog lights were useless and the windshield was fogging up..

sweetness

Angel

Can't even see across the day 75% of the time.

It can get real bad to the point where you can't see about 50 feet ahead of you though...
now you guys know what its like to live in san francisco
laugh.gif

I'm waking up to a lot of fog in West Sacramento too.

I'm driving to SoCal Wednesday night and I'm not looking forward to the extra time it takes when there's fog.

Moved to SoCal forum.

I don't think it was just in SoCal today in Houston i had to drive in school like that. PLus when i got out the clouds were real low to the ground. Itlooked more like fire smoke instead all white.

@ California weather, if any of you live in Monterey County, you know how bad Marina is.

831... Salinas born here.

but yea fog is nasty here. a lot of accidents.

i'm in SoCal(orange) this fog is pretty heavy. Of course, it does not compare to S.F. fog. The bay is foggy 24/7 365. Even when its hot during the day, youwill always catch fog.

those of you saying you cant see it and you're in so-cal, you need to wake up early to catch it.

Back
Top Bottom