"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Meagan good
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Meagan good slapping malik
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Alison
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Show was decent, all the hype had me expecting more.
ohwell.gif

The new lighting is annoying
eyes.gif
@ kelly
pimp.gif
@ Malik & Jason

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Was there a laugh track on last season which is gone now? Changes the whole vibe of the show honestly

I noticed this too.  I think I heard it maybe 3 times.  Again, its probably because they wanted to add more drama to this season.  But again, I think it should be more of a balance.

Was there a laugh track on last season which is gone now? Changes the whole vibe of the show honestly

I noticed this too.  I think I heard it maybe 3 times.  Again, its probably because they wanted to add more drama to this season.  But again, I think it should be more of a balance.

with all the changes they made, we're lucky they kept the original intro to the show.... LOL

with all the changes they made, we're lucky they kept the original intro to the show.... LOL

sooooooooooooo one of my chicks was over. i get this:

her: "babe, can we watch the game?"
me: "sure love.".......

horrible decision. this show is horrible. i hate how everyone in my twitter time line and facebook hyped this trash up.

only thing good that i saw were the women. at least they are sexy as hell.

/rant

sooooooooooooo one of my chicks was over. i get this:

her: "babe, can we watch the game?"
me: "sure love.".......

horrible decision. this show is horrible. i hate how everyone in my twitter time line and facebook hyped this trash up.

only thing good that i saw were the women. at least they are sexy as hell.

/rant

The first episode was alright. Hopefully it will pick up steam in upcoming weeks.

The first episode was alright. Hopefully it will pick up steam in upcoming weeks.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

yea i'm pretty sure i heard scattered laughs and chuckles here n there.   they we're real lowkey.  You gotta imagine the show is goin for a real feel now, including multiple scenes that appear to be off a sound stage, so including a laugh track and other comedic sounds would sideline the authenticity.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

yea i'm pretty sure i heard scattered laughs and chuckles here n there.   they we're real lowkey.  You gotta imagine the show is goin for a real feel now, including multiple scenes that appear to be off a sound stage, so including a laugh track and other comedic sounds would sideline the authenticity.

Interested in where the writers are going with Malik's storyline...seems like he's not adjusting well to Derwin being the "franchise" now and Tee Tee no longer being his assistant. Clearly they're setting him up for an injury or possibly get traded/released.

My problem so far where's the cast interaction? Outside of Tasha/Melanie. Malik and Tasha had no scenes together, Kelly is still beefing with Tasha, and Derwin had no interaction with Jason and Malik, which was one of the strongest parts of the previous 3 seasons.

Interested in where the writers are going with Malik's storyline...seems like he's not adjusting well to Derwin being the "franchise" now and Tee Tee no longer being his assistant. Clearly they're setting him up for an injury or possibly get traded/released.

My problem so far where's the cast interaction? Outside of Tasha/Melanie. Malik and Tasha had no scenes together, Kelly is still beefing with Tasha, and Derwin had no interaction with Jason and Malik, which was one of the strongest parts of the previous 3 seasons.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

jason & malik were together for like 40 seconds
guess they cant find derwin anymore since hes a superstar

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

jason & malik were together for like 40 seconds
guess they cant find derwin anymore since hes a superstar

Back
Top Bottom