The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

i went half size up, and have some room but no biggi.
Just wondering whether that's a good idea since some would like em all zipped up most of the time(like me). having more space might be more comfy when you bend forward? 

also, being a nylon(im guessing) cover instead of the thicker cover on the white version, is the ventilation good?

Quick question. Do you guys think Nike will release a Lakers colorway?
Doubtful from what we have seen so far, but not out of realm of possibility.

Remember, when GP was with Lakers, he was actually sporting Jordan Brand, including some Jordan XII PEs that Laker and GP fans alike would die for.

Doubtful from what we have seen so far, but not out of realm of possibility.

Remember, when GP was with Lakers, he was actually sporting Jordan Brand, including some Jordan XII PEs that Laker and GP fans alike would die for.
man youre right i forget about those 12s, i was just looking at my Lakers Payton jersey so i decided to ask

Last edited:
nah, not yet.. when did you get it ?

It was sent around 230 am so assuming thats whatever time their office/store etc opened. I didnt see it til this morning though. Email says its a random check though. I think it may be because im shipping to my current address and the card i used is associated with my address back in GA

Want me to send a picture of recent bill with my shiping address, pic of the card i used showing the last 4 digits and photo id.

I know end is legit i just thought this was a lil strange but like i said its prob cuz i used 2 different address for shipping and billinh

Last edited:
I'm really wondering if these will atleast sit long enough online to where we will be able to snag them from footlocker for free ship and be able to use a discount code.

Quick question. Do you guys think Nike will release a Lakers colorway?

Therre were some pics of black/purple colorway with either yellow or volt accents posted a while back on Nikes 2014 release calender...

Here they are...

Last edited:
I won't be copping if they're $145. For $140, I'm all in.
yeah, i preordered from end, and my total was $140 shipped.. so i'm thinking if they're $145 i might as well just be patient and wait for my end order to come in instead of paying $145 plus tax.. i know it's only a  few dollars saved, but money saved is money saved  

Last edited:
Im guessing November since end it's shipping them out in November. Maybe?
Thanks. Same thing happened to me with the olympic pippens last year. Missed it on end but it was such an easy cop a month later, it was available everywhere

Copped mine today and my boys from this mom & pop shop... Grabbed the last 3 pairs the shop had which is strange that they're already sold out....

Beautiful 
pimp.gif

Damn... Didn't intend to get some of yall so worked up with my humble opinion.

These are my favorite kicks of all time, but I still think they look goofy as hell with jeans. Doesn't mean I "cant dress to save my life" or that Im trying to "drag you down with my terrible fashion sense"... Just means I think they look like clownshoes with jeans :lol:

Oh well. While the taste of sodium is still fresh in your mouth .... Lemme sprinkle a lil more salt on your plate :wink:

Got 'em feeling some type of way.

Pretty easy purchase. Brings back so many good memories!

Broooooo you're so lucky! I am praying I get to cop these so that I can finally complete my "iconic sneakers pack" from Kevin Johnson's Run N slam, Larry Johnson Grandmamas to others and these for the grand finale. If you have an extra sz11-12, please hmu!
Thirsty!

I know this isn't the thread, but I would LOVE to see pics of the KJs and LJs.

Back
Top Bottom