The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

smokin.gif

That sounds terrible.

Lol yeah its brutal compared to leaving GA :ohwell:

Local mall is tiny only 1 sneaker store and thats ftl they only get the huge GRs and employees take sizes and fill up the lists before they let the public so coppin is hard. I was in good with the old crew but they all left n these newer bunch are full of bs. Bigger malls with 3-4 sneaker stores are 2 hours east and 3 hours west ... only go there when i have a reason like somethin planned to do gor the day/weekend

Online or bust lol

So the white one is coming out after the black one? The white/black version is a must have for me.

Def an old school the nostalgic will cop. Too bad news kids have no idea about what they are today lol

So I've noticed a lot of people talk about nostalgia on here, and a lot have admitted they're copping off nostalgia. Does that mean you don't necessarily find these shoes attractive and are copping more off the fact you remember them or had them as a kid?

I was too young to know of these back in the day but when I saw pics of them here and there for a couple of years I really started liking the look of the shoe. So I'm copping just because I love everything about the shoe

So I've noticed a lot of people talk about nostalgia on here, and a lot have admitted they're copping off nostalgia. Does that mean you don't necessarily find these shoes attractive and are copping more off the fact you remember them or had them as a kid?

I remember these in middle school but I wasn't able to get the shoes back then. Now that I'm blessed with a career, it's shoes like these that I want to try to get as an adult. My fiancée thinks these look horrendous but for me, definitely about the childhood nostalgia.

Attractive :smokin

Attractive. Sexy shoe!! And nostalgia from when I was in middle school with no cash to cop! Lol it doesn't get any better than that. 2 more days, oh, 2 more days. :smile:

Def copping cuz I love the shoe and who GP was as a player. When I was younger, I mimicked my game after The Glove. Shut down defender and great point (cuz my shot was terrible lol).

I wanna know if who's doubling up

Copping cause they are beautiful,  sexy, I wanted these back in 10th grade but missed out and bought the black and white SOG. So it's been a long time coming for me. So yeah I'm a fan of GP and these beautiful shoes that I been after since I was 16

If post count is any indicator.... I love these more than anyone in this thread :lol:

Seriously though... Im so glad to see these re-release. Im really excited for the retro+ colors too... I actually wish those grey/orange joints dropped first for Halloween.

Last edited:
I had to pass on these back in the day, because it was only one shoe at a time back then.. i believe i grabbed a pair of 12's instead  

Last edited:
Only one store in my city is getting these, but best believe i will be out there trying to get my pair.. i have my end order to fall back on, so no matter what i will be getting a pair.. 

Back
Top Bottom