The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

WELL.. for some damn reason in the process of checking out........ it automatically changed my shipping to next day air....now I know why I got charged....smh.

What were the numbers on these? Seems like a lot of people got through. Glad to see a lot of nters cooked this morning :pimp:

Finally something I've been able to get through on. 
pimp.gif
 Congrats to all who copped. 

Did they open at 8 for them or 10?
I think it was 8.

I don't have high hopes though....Just putting the question out there.

But on the real, I went with my friend at 11am yesterday to pick up his WTK and there was already ppl sitting out in chairs...probably for the gloves

it sickens me to see shoes that we really wan't to wear or even collect go on ebay minutes after they release.. this is what it has come to tho.

I'm really thankful i was able to get through 

Last edited:
I struck out on the Prelude Kobe 1, but on my other page I was still waiting in line for my size 9.5...28 Minutes later it was successfully in my cart and i got my size 9.5 Gloves. Damn that was pure luck and i was about to "X" out the page. Man i want those Preludes also. But its all good. Good luck later on NT fam whoevers out there. be safe!

Order Date/Time  12/07/2013 05:28 AM

Last edited:

I messed up! Had two windows open and clicked add hoping at least one went through, and both did! Now  my **** is gonna get cancelled 
tired.gif
same here but when that happen a screen popped up and said the limit was 2 but the page said one. I was able to check out with both, now I will have to wait and see what happens.

Used all my good luck copping DB10's and now I strike out on these... May be time to trade.

it sickens me to see shoes that we really wan't to wear or even collect go on ebay minutes after they release.. this is what it has come to tho.

I'm really thankful i was able to get through 
Word... I see you b.

Megatrons last week.. GP's this week...

Got me out here like "WHOS NEXT".

Back
Top Bottom