THE HOMELESS CHILD EXPERIMENT! Vol: iLLest

:lol: when someone criticizes something, its always hate or salt with y'all. Illest's videos are very hit or miss, and this one was a miss.

That's just how this generation of dudes were raised. If they don't agree with you they're hating. His pranks and vids are in poor taste. Some people have tried to knock his head off before he cowered under the guise of eating someone's food being a prank.

Dude is wearing northface and new sneakers yet we should donate? :lol: lead by example

Instead of buyin northface he coulda bought a tshirt since this is california and donated the rest

He had all the momentum from the leggings video, then takes ten steps back with this. Good cause, but the way he went about it looks very contrived.

Last edited:
I used to always give money to the homeless but over the years I have been scammed too many times. The same homeless person giving me the same lie on different occasions cause he didnt recognize I had given him money before, or the times they say they are hungry and I offer to go buy them some food and bring it back to them only for them to refuse saying they only want the money. I have more than enough but I am not going to feed someone's addiction.
This. I used to give money to homeless people too but it's NY.

You can't give a dollar to every homeless person you come across.

And sometimes dudes are just straight up ungrateful too.

Man that was probably his worst video. And NT is supportive of their own look at Random Objects, most of this guys videos just arent all that good. At least hes raking in that money tho

To the people who are upset with this video, im curious. If this was part of say, ABC's "What Would You Do?" series, would you still have the same opinion? Are you letting your view of illest affect how you view this video?

Last edited:
ugh enough of you

we get it youre trying to change the world

GOTCHA,

why do you got to make videos about it? why do you got to show the world?

'oh because a person sees me doing it and it may encourage more people to do it' 'well at least i'm doing something' 'smh youre whats wrong with the world'

cry me a river, youre profiting of this videos, alot more than what you gave that homeless man, do you think that 100$ is going to magically make that man un-homeless? how about you give a 8% royalty of your youtube revenue before expenses/taxes?

Or help him get a job, instead of selling a sob story, provide awareness of centers that help the homeless find work or shelter

tired of this wishy-washy, oh woe is me...**** outta here

At first I was like
mean.gif
but then you actually helped someone out so that's definately a good thing.

I used to always give money to the homeless but over the years I have been scammed too many times. The same homeless person giving me the same lie on different occasions cause he didnt recognize I had given him money before, or the times they say they are hungry and I offer to go buy them some food and bring it back to them only for them to refuse saying they only want the money. I have more than enough but I am not going to feed someone's addiction.
This. I used to give money to homeless people too but it's NY.

You can't give a dollar to every homeless person you come across.

And sometimes dudes are just straight up ungrateful too.
Yea whenever I can I usually just offer to buy homeless people food. If they accept then cool if not then... Well yea I already know what they want the bread for 
mean.gif

One time this homeless dude tried to sell a sandwich I gave him.
mean.gif
One time I bought a homeless dude food and he told me he wanted something else. Ungrateful
mean.gif

That was the moment I stopped caring about the homeless. It's a shame that one man ruined it for others.

One time I bought a homeless dude food and he told me he wanted something else. Ungrateful :smh:
That was the moment I stopped caring about the homeless. It's a shame that one man ruined it for others.

Its a shame you let one ruin it for others.

mean.gif
One time I bought a homeless dude food and he told me he wanted something else. Ungrateful
mean.gif

It's a shame that you use that bad experience to generalize to the entire homeless pop. in your city.

He had all the momentum from the leggings video, then takes ten steps back with this. Good cause, but the way he went about it looks very contrived.

exactly

To the people who are upset with this video, im curious. If this was part of say, ABC's "What Would You Do?" series, would you still have the same opinion? Are you letting your view of illest affect how you view this video?

No, I can't spot what it is with this video exactly, but I definitely didn't like it at all.

Not cause of Fousey, I'm actually a supporter of his.

mean.gif
mean.gif

It's a shame that you use that bad experience to generalize to the entire homeless pop. in your city.
I know every homeless person in the city isn't like that. I just don't care that much anymore where I'm buying them food and giving away a dollar to every person on the street begging for one or feeling sorry for every guy out there with a dog and a sign.

Back
Top Bottom