THE HOMELESS CHILD EXPERIMENT! Vol: iLLest

On a serious note, why do Californians wear such clothing in 75+ degree weather....like I wear that in 35+ degree weather and feel warm....geez... :rofl:

To the people who are upset with this video, im curious. If this was part of say, ABC's "What Would You Do?" series, would you still have the same opinion? Are you letting your view of illest affect how you view this video?

i dont really like that show :lol:

yousef's a good dude unlike the other youtubers

I know every homeless person in the city isn't like that. I just don't care that much anymore where I'm buying them food and giving away a dollar to every person on the street begging for one or feeling sorry for every guy out there with a dog and a sign.

Don't know why people giving you grief. There's nothing wrong with your stance. Honestly, I care less about the homeless. They are just waste of opportunities, resources, and tax dollars.

I know every homeless person in the city isn't like that. I just don't care that much anymore where I'm buying them food and giving away a dollar to every person on the street begging for one or feeling sorry for every guy out there with a dog and a sign.

Don't know why people giving you grief. There's nothing wrong with your stance. Honestly, I care less about the homeless. They are just waste of opportunities, resources, and tax dollars.

:smh:

Yeah I don't know about all that. They're still people and their situations are sad, especially when you consider the amount of abandoned homes and apartment buildings there are across america. I'm just done feeling sorry for each of them and handing out dollar bills like I won the lotto. If dudes want to act like they're morally superior and have a problem with me for that then fine.

To the people who are upset with this video, im curious. If this was part of say, ABC's "What Would You Do?" series, would you still have the same opinion? Are you letting your view of illest affect how you view this video?

Why the strawman, doe?

"If this was part of a PBS telethon, would you still have the same opinion?"

It's not though...people are judging based off of what was presented. Not off of some hypothetical.

trying to shame people into giving doesn't seem like an effective way to raise awareness or sympathy for homeless youth

for me it's very hard to look past what the true intent of the videos is

Last edited:
Why the strawman, doe?

"If this was part of a PBS telethon, would you still have the same opinion?"

It's not though...people are judging based off of what was presented. Not off of some hypothetical.

My point exactly, its a hypothetical question that I was curious. So I asked.

trying to shame people into giving doesn't seem like an effective way to raise awareness or sympathy for homeless youth
for me it's very hard to look past what the true intent of the videos is

Agreed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom