The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody that doesn't think the QB is the most important position in all of sports is ******* idiot

Hey they are just 1 of 53.

Great quarterbacks like Joe Montana and Dan Marino were just as crucial to their teams sucess as their starting left guard and their back up strong safety.

Don't forget about the RB from UPS

Anybody that doesn't think the QB is the most important position in all of sports is ******* idiot

The point is going over your head as well.

You really think Mister Friendly and I of all posters don't know his "point"

Well I hope I do.

A QB who the vast majority thought was not good when Bridgewater's leg fell off is now being discussed as a MVP 4 games into the season.

But maybe I missed something in between there.

No he wants to prove his point that the QB plays just as much a part in wins as the other starting 21 players. Who cares if Carr throws 4 pick sixes. John McJohnson missed a tackle on punt coverage

:rofl:

* waits for a long well written post that ignores half of the facts.

Last edited:

Great quarterbacks like Joe Montana and Dan Marino were just as crucial to their teams sucess as their starting left guard and their back up strong safety.

Minnesota is showing you & me how replaceable "the most important position in sports" is right now. :lol:

youre saying that like if sleeves has been meh. he has been good.

Chargers really lost:

Branden Oliver
Stevie Johnson
Keenan Allen
Danny Woodhead
Manti Teo
Jason Verrett

All out for the season before Week 5. Outstanding. :x :x :smh: :smh: :frown: :frown:

Qualcomm gotta be built on an ancient burial ground or something.

Only explanation for what's going on over there

Last edited:
I don't understand why AZ didn't draft a QB. Palmer is old, had serious injuries and we saw how incredible he was in the playoffs last year. They ****** up.

Arizona and NY mad irresponsible. You know good and well a competent backup can determine a season and they never do jack about it.

I get that Eli never misses games and maybe Nassib is a beast but still. The Cardinals should know better.

I don't understand why AZ didn't draft a QB. Palmer is old, had serious injuries and we saw how incredible he was in the playoffs last year. They ****** up.

Arizona and NY mad irresponsible. You know good and well a competent backup can determine a season and they never do jack about it.

I get that Eli never misses games and maybe Nassib is a beast but still. The Cardinals should know better.

Seahawks have Trevone Boykin as the backup :lol: were ****** if Russ misses games

@iLLoQuent aka DSK

See nah, you Pats fans confuse the media doing what they usually do (build them up to tear them down) for some sort of hate. I find that too funny, considering they go back to slobbing on your shlongs the second they get a chance. So yea, the media darlings label still applies.

I obviously don't have to explain why you guys get the hate, so stop acting like your squad didn't bring it on themselves. That's what I mean by the victim mentality.

And me being a Steelers fan has nothing to do with my opinion. You weirdos love to act like every fan hates you :lol:

Well I hope I do.

A QB who the vast majority thought was not good when Bridgewater's leg fell off is now being discussed as a MVP 4 games into the season.

No he wants to prove his point that the QB plays just as much a part in wins as the other starting 21 players. Who cares if Carr throws 4 pick sixes. John McJohnson missed a tackle on punt coverage

Over the past 2 weeks Brock Osweiler has as many int's as completions to Deandre Hopkins. 3-1 tho.

I mean I can do that too.

Repped for insight. I remember that 2000 Ravens game. Tony Banks was starting for Baltimore that game before Trent took over. After the season they went out and got Elvis Grbac. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Yeah Marino would've won a couple of titles if QBs were as important as people say they are not saying they aren't important but A decent system QB can win you games and chips. It's been proven time and time again.
well it has a lot more to do with it than that..

take Elway in the 80s vs the teams he won with

you always take the good/great QB.. but you need support around those individuals to some degree 

And wait people are saying the Pats AREN'T beloved by the media?! They talk about yall the same way they talk about the Spurs. You're the "Can never count them out" team of the NFL. Deservedly so with all of your success but it's silly to say the media doesn't love the Patriots.

And wait people are saying the Pats AREN'T beloved by the media?! They talk about yall the same way they talk about the Spurs. You're the "Can never count them out" team of the NFL. Deservedly so with all of your success but it's silly to say the media doesn't love the Patriots.
ESPN went in on the Patriots. They went all out with their **** talking of the franchise and defended their boy Roger
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If QBs aren't that important, why have the same QBs been in the same big games over the past decade, regardless what players are around them on both offense & defense 

If QBs aren't that important, why have the same QBs been in the same big games over the past decade, regardless what players are around them on both offense & defense 

Quarterbacks are created from the situation with which they were born into....mostly.

Which is why Peyton is the GOAT. :smokin

Well I hope I do.

Over the past 2 weeks Brock Osweiler has as many int's as completions to Deandre Hopkins. 3-1 tho.

I mean I can do that too.

I'm lost

Are you trying to make a post that leaves out facts?

You can't talk about his bb.

Has ever been anything imto disagreed with him about?

It's like his internet bodyguard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom