The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If QBs aren't that important, why have the same QBs been in the same big games over the past decade, regardless what players are around them on both offense & defense 
no one saying qbs are important . but most important position in all of sports and if you dont think so you an idiot . nah.... yall really underrated the value of a well ran franchise. let me know when any of those qbs have had  major success with a piss poor defense. 

all those players have good people around them, you really think if you put brady or big ben on the browns to start they career they achieve the same amount of success... thats a silly way to think. 

philip rivers and romo are  most likely the most underrated qbs of the past decade or so. both been on sorry franchises without much help or a stable well run franchise. plenty of examples of wack  or averages qb winnings superbowls.  show me the opposite. show me some great os with piss poor defenses winning, cause i cant think of any off the top my head. 

Last edited:

If QBs aren't that important, why have the same QBs been in the same big games over the past decade, regardless what players are around them on both offense & defense 
no one saying qbs are important . but most important position in all of sports and if you dont think so you an idiot . nah.... yall really underrated the value of a well ran franchise. let me know when any of those qbs have had  major success with a piss poor defense. 

all those players have good people around them, you really think if you put brady or big ben on the browns to start they career they achieve the same amount of success... thats a silly way to think. 

philip rivers and romo are  most likely the most underrated qbs of the past decade or so. both been on sorry franchises without much help or a stable well run franchise. 
I mean put Ryan Tannehill on the Panthers or Packers, even Steelers, do they have remotely the same success?

Peyton & A-Rod didn't always have great defenses, in fact some were piss poor. Brady had great defenses for a couple years, AND he had some middle of the pack defenses. Brees defenses....... yeah.......

I've seen great QBs play in meaningful games despite having great defenses most commonly than I seen great defense play in meaningful games with an average QB

Last edited:
You can't talk about his bb.

Has ever been anything imto disagreed with him about?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22065-1391311179-4.gif

McNabb IMO.
james thrash, todd pinkston and Freddie Mitchell
mean.gif

chad lewis unauthentic was easily his best option 

people really don't realize that westbrook staying healthy for the playoffs was a bigger deal than TO being added to the team.. yes TO being added was a big deal.. but westbrook doesn't get the recognition that he should 

philip rivers and romo are  most likely the most underrated qbs of the past decade or so. both been on sorry franchises without much help or a stable well run franchise. plenty of examples of wack  or averages qb winnings superbowls.  show me the opposite. show me some great os with piss poor defenses winning, cause i cant think of any off the top my head. 

Name one position more important.

james thrash, todd pinkston and Freddie Mitchell :smh:

people really don't realize that westbrook staying healthy for the playoffs was a bigger deal than TO being added to the team.. yes TO being added was a big deal.. but westbrook doesn't get the recognition that he should 

McNabb was great. I'll take him over both Rivers and Romo easily.

I don't understand why AZ didn't draft a QB. Palmer is old, had serious injuries and we saw how incredible he was in the playoffs last year. They ****** up.
Cardinals been ******* the bed on QB's for years now ...ever since lineheart they been chasing avg at best veterans and mid to late round QB draft picks :smh:

The universe sure knows how to make a Thursday night game bs, no matter what :lol: :x

NFL needs to stop with these Thursday night games. Stanton vs Gabbert? Other than fans of the team playing, who watches this ****? No way im sitting through 3 hours of advertisements and replays to see the outcome of that meaningless game :lol:

james thrash, todd pinkston and Freddie Mitchell :smh:

McNabb was great. I'll take him over both Rivers and Romo easily.

Nah.

Weren't the Cowboys and Chargers pretty good when Romo and Rivers took over?

Didn't the Patriots and Steelers have pretty **** seasons before Brady and Roesthlisberger took over?

I don't know I could be making your point for you :lol:

The universe sure knows how to make a Thursday night game bs, no matter what :lol: :x

NFL needs to stop with these Thursday night games. Stanton vs Gabbert? Other than fans of the team playing, who watches this ****? No way im sitting through 3 hours of advertisements and replays to see the outcome of that meaningless game :lol:
Yea this what some of us was talkin bout as far as the NFL being down a lil bit ...Thursday's and Monday's been dreadful for years now ...don't matter who's playing it's always wack

Care to expound on this? I would love to have a discussion about it because McNabb had a great career and no one ever talks about him. Seems like Philly fans dont even **** with him even though they havent done **** since :lol:

Last edited:
Care to expound on this? I would love to have a discussion about it because McNabb had a great career and no one ever talks about him. Seems like Philly fans dont even **** with him even though they havent done **** since :lol:
Might have something to do with how he played as a Viking :lol:

Name one position more important.
if it was the most important position teams wouldnt win inspite of great qb which has happened at a decent rate. 

Didn't the Patriots and Steelers have pretty **** seasons before Brady and Roesthlisberger took over?

I don't know I could be making your point for you
laugh.gif
no your not making any point. steeler had success before big ben. didnt win a sb but pretty consistent as a very good team. 92 -97 a playoff team. sb appearance . 01 02 . a playoff team. bens first year he didnt do much, they won because of d and a running game. very russell wilson like with the seahawks first early years. ben didnt become a star till later. 

a down year or two at most. 

with ben theyve missed the playoffs quite a few times as well. when the d turned mediocre. 

belicheck is the reason that franchise is as successful as it is. 

parcells had the franchise in the right direction when romo took over. parcells being let go and ran out was the worst thing to happen to romos career from a winning standpoint. 

Last edited:

I don't know I could be making your point for you :lol:

No..The, Cowboys weren't. Before Romo took over it was a struggling Bledsoe -- a bad Bledsoe as the successor to a Henson-Carter, WT-F? Cowboys were HORRIBLE. Made me hate Thanksgivings game at that point because Lord knows the Lions weren't carrying it.

"Pretty good" is a relative term with Brees and SD...They had only one good season before letting Brees walk...They weren't great, but they definitely did well when Rivers took over.

Brady took over from Bledsoe on an already playoff team. Ben took over a team that went to the playoffs two years prior to him taking over with Tommy ******* Maddox.

You have not proved your point...You actually prove CP's and mine. Romo is the man! and Quarterbacks are the outliers to the overall team.

Yea this what some of us was talkin bout as far as the NFL being down a lil bit ...Thursday's and Monday's been dreadful for years now ...don't matter who's playing it's always wack

If the Pats (my team), Jets (team i want to lose the most), Broncos (top team in conference),
or Packers (to see Rodgers) arent playing, I'll just catch up in this thread when I have some free time. My three hours better spent elsewhere :lol:

Where's DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ? I feel like we haven't heard from him in a week. :lol:

:lol:

I've been laid up in the hospital post surgery from Monday. I had a kidney transplant so recovering from that. Mom finally brought my iPad in so back on NT.

The timing is suspicious with Brady's return, IATT IATT . I agree. Hands might have been busy if not for this surgery :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom