The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleeced Miami? We got the better draft pick, for less money, still have our other picks and added 2 starters on D.

You got D2 Wentz.

Fleeced. :lol:

Ummmm, how exactly did you fleece us? We got two potential starters to move down and still drafted a player who many rated as the best player in the draft.

No way, the Dolphins got fleeced..they got 2 good starters and picked up the best offensive lineman in the draft.

The Dolphins roster is loaded now, they are going to win a lot games this season.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure he was being funny with the fleeced comment :lol:

on that, Wentz da GOAT steez

Last edited:
Fleeced Miami? We got the better draft pick, for less money, still have our other picks and added 2 starters on D.

You got D2 Wentz.

you sure about that...

and D2 Wentz > a soft D1 Wide Receiver who happens to throw passes

now the trade is great? get the F outta here

Sounding like Maxwell + Kiko + 13

For

8 + 4th rounder

**** stick ************ head up their *** type dumb **** **** for brain ************s.

:smh:

Ummmm, how exactly did you fleece us? We got two potential starters to move down and still drafted a player who many rated as the best player in the draft.

you getting the best player in the draft has nothing to do with the trade, you got him because a video of him getting high in a gas mask surfaced an hour before the draft

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure he was being funny with the fleeced comment :lol:

Nope, that was a serious comment :lol:

So the player we drafted with the pick we got can't be used to assess who got the most value out of the trade? Sure thing bro, we got fleeced [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
the seed was planted because I know what Miami fans had to say about the trade when it happened

D2 QB's in the 1st round

Steve McNair
Ken O'Brien
Doug Williams
Joe Flacco
Phil Simms

Tannehill should have went to a D2 school because then he wouldn't suck

Never had anything against Wentz or the Eagles, but now I hope he turns out to be a bust of Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell sized proportions.

You got D2 Wentz.

you sure about that...

and D2 Wentz > a soft D1 Wide Receiver who happens to throw passes

now the trade is great? get the F outta here

Sounding like Maxwell + Kiko + 13

For

8 + 4th rounder

**** stick ************ head up their *** type dumb **** **** for brain ************s.

:smh:

you getting the best player in the draft has nothing to do with the trade, you got him because a video of him getting high in a gas mask surfaced an hour before the draft

We didn't give up the 4 that was reported.

And regardless of how/why, we got a #1 type pick at 14. Lucky for sure, but not fleeced considering who we landed vs who you did.

popcorn_2.gif

Never had anything against Wentz or the Eagles, but now I hope he turns out to be a bust of Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell sized proportions.

I hope your #3 wide out from Texas A&M provides the Dolphins with much more exhilarating .453 football

We didn't give up the 4 that was reported.

And regardless of how/why, we got a #1 type pick at 14. Lucky for sure, but not fleeced considering who we landed vs who you did.

Wentz hasn't played a down in the league

pretty sure every GM would take his upside versus a guy going into his 5th season ready break again

Ok man. Really hope Wentz works out for you. Never seen this kinda loyalty for a guy someone has never seen play a down before.

Based on what he did in college he wasn't worth all that. But of course you're gonna defend it.

he won 2 National Titles and was MVP both times, who cares if it is FCS, D2 QB's in the NFL have been pretty successful

if you can play you can play, what else did you want him to do in college?

Based on what he did in college he wasn't worth all that. But of course you're gonna defend it.

he won 2 National Titles and was MVP both times, who cares if it is FCS, D2 QB's in the NFL have been pretty successful

if you can play you can play, what else did you want him to do in college?

I know you ain't just bring up D2 championships. :lol:

Good luck to you and your Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom