The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts you gave are weak.

The fact that he went to a D2 school, got hyped up late shows that he's not that good. Him and Goff are big *** reaches.

The facts you gave are weak.

The fact that he went to a D2 school, got hyped up late shows that he's not that good. Him and Goff are big *** reaches.

how are those weak facts? in his two seasons as a starter he led his team to the highest achievement possible both seasons

what facts do you want exactly?

A year ago these same dudes said college doesn't matter in projecting a quarterbacks future.

At least Wentz did something in college and wasn't beat out by Jerrod Johnson 2 seasons in a row.

Simms' numbers at Morehead State were unspectacular—in his senior season he completed 92 of 173 passes for a 53.2% completion percentage and had six touchdown passes, 11 interceptions, and 1,229 yards.[2] The team also finished with a 2–6–1 record in his senior season and failed to make a bowl game during Simms' four years.[2] Simms finished his career at Morehead State with 409 completions in 835 attempts for a 48.9% completion percentage.[2] He also totalled 32 touchdowns, 45 interceptions, and a school-record 5,545 yards.[2]

by these facts Phil Simms should have sucked in the NFL right Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius ?

my guess is you didn't even know what Wentz did in college and now those are weak facts since they have been provided

Tim Tebow should be on his way to Canton with what he did in college

DI-AA is not DII football. Wentz played some decent competition. Obviously doesn't really compare to DI.

Either way he'll join the prestigious list of 39 other Eagles QB's who didn't win a Super Bowl :pimp:

Wait, huh? I thought NDS was D2? Or is that old system?

FBS and FCS is the classification now?

by these facts Phil Simms should have sucked in the NFL right Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius ?

my guess is you didn't even know what Wentz did in college and now those are weak facts since they have been provided

:nerd:

Good clarification with the divisions. People mix that up way too much

Wentz's school does not determine how he will do. I would not base a prediction of his NFL career on that. Way to many examples of players at small schools who played 'weak competition' that had great careers

I hope your #3 wide out from Texas A&M provides the Dolphins with much more exhilarating .453 football

giphy.gif

I hope your #3 wide out from Texas A&M provides the Dolphins with much more exhilarating .453 football

Yea I do too, truly hope you enjoy the highlights of your season being Chip Kelly talk and throwing snow balls at Santa Claus.

Last edited by a moderator:
U live in Philly Stillin?

I live in the burbs now but it's a cool town with nightlife and youth influx, miss the city but don't miss the costs

Yea I do too, truly hope you enjoy the highlights of your season being Chip Kelly talk and throwing snow balls at Santa Claus.

That happened in 1968, only reason people talk about the Dolphins is Miko Grimes

Chip Kelly got to the playoffs, Joe Philbin got to 4 games under .500

ok now I am done, I have no real beef with the Dolphins

The talent discrepancy between some FCS schools and some D1 programs isn't as wide as some of you are imagining. As a matter of fact, some of these "upsets" that we see every year in CFB aren't really upsets.

The Tannehill jokes are always appreciated and hilarious. Probably my favorite NFL joke this past season.

Simms' numbers at Morehead State were unspectacular—in his senior season he completed 92 of 173 passes for a 53.2% completion percentage and had six touchdown passes, 11 interceptions, and 1,229 yards.[2] The team also finished with a 2–6–1 record in his senior season and failed to make a bowl game during Simms' four years.[2] Simms finished his career at Morehead State with 409 completions in 835 attempts for a 48.9% completion percentage.[2] He also totalled 32 touchdowns, 45 interceptions, and a school-record 5,545 yards.[2]

Did the Giants reach and trade up for Sims?

The point is your team reached and traded up for a QB that nobody was talking about being a franchise dude. Him and Goff wasn't even looked as the best players in the draft. Both of 'em benefited off of late hype and teams needing to sell something to their fans.

He hasn't played yet so maybe he was worth it, maybe he'll be trash, we'll see. But you bringing up "He won championships in D2" is a weak *** argument.

You was in love with Chip Kelly so we know how blind you are when it comes to the Eagles. :lol:

Last edited:
U live in Philly Stillin?

I live in the burbs now but it's a cool town with nightlife and youth influx, miss the city but don't miss the costs

That happened in 1968, only reason people talk about the Dolphins is Miko Grimes

Chip Kelly got to the playoffs, Joe Philbin got to 4 games under .500

ok now I am done, I have no real beef with the Dolphins

Doesn't matter what year... You all Boo'd and threw snow balls at Santa Claus. You don't get to live that down.

Miko is a clown, that's why she is talked about. Same with Skip, Colin and the rest of um.

Chip Kelly wanted to wear big boy pants and burned that team to the ground. I did say, as just a coach and play caller he was awesome. Doesn't change the fact he completely killed that team.

Joe Philbin sucks. No argument there, he set the Dolphins back. Despite how bad he did everything, the Dolphins still floated around .800 season. Not that I'm a fan of that at all, but it's impressive due to how bad he was.

I don't have beef either, I think it's funny more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom