The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: @ trading Dez.. Him lining up creates problems making Daks job even easier..Same with Zeke. Come playoff time they gonna want that threat that is Dez

Ya'll putting a lot of stock in Dez when it's proven star wideout's aren't as important as you think they are.
Bruh what?
Irving
Rice
Monk
Swan
Freeman
Holt
Bruce
Rod smith
Hines
Marvin

All have rings, don't let cowherd foolishness fool you.

Last edited:
I could understand the arguments if he had the ball but it looks like dude is just standing there :lol:

Thank you.

Let's just ignore the fact that the ball wasn't 'eem being thrown to him. :lol: :smh: You could see it in that .gif...it clearly sails past Bennett after Burfict hits him. If I remember correctly, Bennett was the last read/checkdown option on that play.

Martellus is playing on a bum ankle, Tom had completed like 786 straight passes at that point, Cincy was losing the grip they had on the game in that 1st half. Burfict knew what he was doing man, that ***** will never get the benefit of doubt from me.

Marvin Lewis is never cuttin' it over there though. Too much talent on that team year in & year out to implode the way they do.

There's a handful of franchises who've won more games in the last 5 years than the Bengals. They're losing because of a lack of pass rush and a bad offensive line. You're just wrong.

Bruh what?
Irving
Rice
Monk
Swan
Freeman
Holt
Bruce
Rod smith
Hines
Marvin

All have rings, don't let cowherd foolishness fool you.
That's a terrible argument.

I can list a bunch of stars with rings at every position
laugh.gif

Dez aint making or breaking the Cowboys SB chances.

No one is trading anything of real value for Dez Bryant.

You might as well keep him because you ain't getting a real return if you trade him, to even discuss it is stupid

Dez is a great WR but you dudes are over valuing his need for the cowboys to succeed.

Lions seem to be just fine without the "threat" of Calvin.

Vikings seem to be just fine without the "threat" of AP.

Sometimes things open up more for the whole offense without that needy "threat."

Yeah I'll keep Dez. Just the attention he gets helps others.. Dudes needs to start earning his contract tho. Dude is always injured.

I'd rather have two good wrs. Then one great and a bunch of average wide outs tho. The elite wr is one of the most overrated things I'm football as far as a winning aspect goes.

Last edited:
Good ol 1st Take, with McNabb saying the Cowboys should trade Romo and Dez :rofl:

I mean... that's a potential 1st and 2nd round pick.
You have Dak, Zeke, OLine, Beastly... use to put pieces on D. It's proven Dez and Romo aren't needed at this point. That would be awesome to see.

Dez is a great WR but you dudes are over valuing his need for the cowboys to succeed.

Lions seem to be just fine without the "threat" of Calvin.

Vikings seem to be just fine without the "threat" of AP.

Sometimes things open up more for the whole offense without that needy "threat."
I mean... that's a potential 1st and 2nd round pick.
You have Dak, Zeke, OLine, Beastly... use to put pieces on D. It's proven Dez and Romo aren't needed at this point. That would be awesome to see.
WR is by far the most over valued position in the NFL
Damn, I guess all the smart people are on the WC

Need to change my NT posting habits based on new information.

"We run the damn East," Ricky Jean Francois said, via the Washington Post. "Not Philly, not Dallas, not all of them. We run the damn East. Better remember we got that damn (title)."

"Y'all forgot who the real champs of the NFC East is," Chris Baker shouted, "everyone picking them trash-*** Eagles."

Your hot takes in the past 24 hours are scorching.

What hot takes? I'm sure I'll prove them to be facts like usual and somebody will get hurt
You get evidence of how the wr position is valuable just from obj game winner yesterday. Only a handful of receivers can do what he did yesterday

Can you name one position more over valued than WR?

What hot takes? I'm sure I'll prove them to be facts like usual and somebody will get hurt
You get evidence of how the wr position is valuable just from obj game winner yesterday. Only a handful of receivers can do what he did yesterday

Every position has value. It's a team game

that wasn't a big playoff game. That isn't proof of nothing but a big regular season game. Calvin didn't even have a playoff win for being such an elite wr. Elite wrs are one of the last and least important things you need to win chips and big games..

Last edited:

Every position has value. It's a team game

Just answer the question dude. Unless you're the type to think a QB WHO has the same impact on a game as a WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom