The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If /when Romo gets traded he's not keeping his current contract ...they will re do the deal like in most NFL trades so his contract doesn't matter, he gotta convince a team he can stay healthy for at least half of the season at this point :lol:

Geno huh?

giphy.gif

I wish we where black jerseys full time.

They are so good I just wish the pants where black too.
jerseys are fire and so are the pants.

nah. im not a fan of the all one color look. looks highschool ish. 
I feel you but I think if a team is gonna do all of a color its almost impossible to go wrong with all black.

I want these again without the stupid shoulder designs

Carolina+Panthers+v+Atlanta+Falcons+43xSjM2G4BTl.jpg

Last edited:
Falcons jerseys are flames. So many of these NFL jersey upgrades have been terrible. I'm glad Washington hasn't altered their jerseys drastically. Keep it classic.

Falcons jerseys are flames. So many of these NFL jersey upgrades have been terrible. I'm glad Washington hasn't altered their jerseys drastically. Keep it classic.
dolphins really need to go back to their throwbacks.. should have been the red helmet with those falcons jerseys.. bills need to go to the other throwbacks.. pats to pat patriots.. rams to the other ones.. Denver to something else

since Snyder is determined not to change the name, you guys should go with the arrow helmets or the yellow ones with the 'R' at the least

dolphins really need to go back to their throwbacks.. should have been the red helmet with those falcons jerseys.. bills need to go to the other throwbacks.. pats to pat patriots.. rams to the other ones.. Denver to something else

since Snyder is determined not to change the name, you guys should go with the arrow helmets or the yellow ones with the 'R' at the least
i actually like the bills jerseys. rams need to ditch the navy and go with the royal blue unis. pats are fine . denver should switch to the ones they wore against the chargers last week  just not with orange pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom