The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have players always jersey swapped post game? I feel like this is seen more and more by the media than it used to be. It's just a sign of respect from the players correct? I don't really know the history behind it.

Have players always jersey swapped post game? I feel like this is seen more and more by the media than it used to be. It's just a sign of respect from the players correct? I don't really know the history behind it.

It's a soccer tradition that NFL players adopted.

Players that have mutual admiration ask to trade jerseys. Old school guys hate it and call it soft, but it's just a sign of respect.

Last edited:
I just wish the NHL has the foresight to promote it's league and players in a better fashion with the NFL shooting itself in the foot.
I'll be in the minority on this, but NHL's postseason is lowkey the most exhilarating and unpredictable of the Big 4. Best flow & pace due to how their games are structured.

Switching it up, and now speaking AS A minority
laugh.gif
...one of my major turn-offs is how many purists want you like "their" sport sooooooo bad, but don't like it too much and familiarize yourself with it because deep down they like being in that bubble. DON'T TREAD ON ME *** folks.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The product itself is
pimp.gif
though.

They started copying soccer players a few years back and it's become a postgame tradition somewhat ,always thought it was cool :smokin

*I see Trey already explained :lol:

Last edited:
I'll be in the minority on this, but NHL's postseason is lowkey the most exhilarating and unpredictable of the Big 4. Best flow & pace due to how their games are structured.

Switching it up, and now speaking AS A minority :lol: ...one of my major turn-offs is how many purists want you like "their" sport sooooooo bad, but don't like it too much and familiarize yourself with it because deep down they like being in that bubble. DON'T TREAD ON ME *** folks. :lol: :smh:

The product itself is :pimp: though.

NHL playoffs are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hopkins starting QB's

Matt Schaub, Case Keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ryan Mallet, TJ Yates, Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer and Brock

Last edited:
How the hell is switching jerseys soft? :rofl:

If i'm an NFL player, I don't want another dudes jersey hanging in my closet at home :x

I appreciate the rivalry and hatred between teams as well. Respect is one thing post game, but swapping jerseys just doesn't vibe with me. I certainly don't hate it, but the cheesing in pictures is just funny..

Not all players do it though,it's mainly the better players/stars exchanging jerseys with the other teams stars. Real recognize real :lol:

It's a cool show of respect imo after killing each other for 60 minutes. Those 60 minutes on the field are enough for whatever rivalry or hatred to play out

Last edited:
How the hell is switching jerseys soft? :rofl:

If i'm an NFL player, I don't want another dudes jersey hanging in my closet at home :x

I appreciate the rivalry and hatred between teams as well. Respect is one thing post game, but swapping jerseys just doesn't vibe with me. I certainly don't hate it, but the cheesing in pictures is just funny..

I think they leave it in their lockers, but I hear what you're saying. Truthfully I think it's more for the cameras.

I get what he is saying with being "soft"

the old school players didn't wanna mingle after a loss but this era is a different kind of player, I blame money for that

[thread="651382"]it aint that deep bruh.[/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]you can have respect for the next man as a player after the game, and still want to take his head off in the game. [/thread]

I'm saying,like a bunch of these dudes are friends off the field too :lol:

I do wish that soccer caught on more with Americans. Still think it will be WHILE before NFL is dead. The lack of consistent QB play is going to be the downfall if any. Colleges aren't prepping QB's for the NFL like they used to, and that's okay, because the colleges are focused on their systems and winning games. Some guys just have a nack for the position and the transition (Dak, Russ, Luck, etc)
i mean that was always their concern.. but the differences between the two levels were never THIS different before

college is way more closer to high school than it is to NFL.. the combine is way more important today than it ever was, because it's really hard to get a true evaluation (this goes for non-QBs too) of how certain guys will translate to the NFL level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom