The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fax..it sucks when you already know the finals matchup before the season starts :x two years in a row it's been predicted :x :x 3 straight years of the same finals :x :x :x last year's was entertaining tho :pimp:

Still love me some NBA tho :lol:
you wrong on 2015. GS came out of nowhere that year. No one predicted Gs would win the chip.

For football having so much parity. Majority of chips since the 2ks started have been won by Brady a Manning or Ben . not as much parity as people hype it up to be.
It was predicted last year and it's predicted this year how am I wrong :lol: the first year with Kerr I agree wasn't expected..but last year and this year it's almost guaranteed

Last edited:
they were 65-17 and a #1 seed in the West

that isn't really coming out of nowhere :lol:
"before the season started you already know who is going to be in the finals."

No one before the 2014 2015 season started knew GS would become a championship level team.

Last edited:
you wrong on 2015. GS came out of nowhere that year. No one predicted Gs would win the chip.

For football having so much parity. Majority of chips since the 2ks started have been won by Brady a Manning or Ben.

they were 65-17 and a #1 seed in the West

that isn't really coming out of nowhere :lol:

Nah man I agree with lakerman3000. Coming off the previous season no one expected Steph to do what he did or has done along with the rest of the team. Warriors were good the season before but them becoming that good came out of no where.

Edit: i see you guys cleared it up. nvm.

Last edited:

For football having so much parity. Majority of chips since the 2ks started have been won by Brady a Manning or Ben.
If there's one guarantee in life, it's Lebron being in the Finals.

FAX
Like the Spurs getting 50+ wins. Even with that example NFL still has more parity

If there's one guarantee in life, it's Lebron being in the Finals.

FAX
go ahead and get you that mans jersey  koop 
pimp.gif

Nah man I agree with lakerman3000. Coming off the previous season no one expected Steph to do what he did or has done along with the rest of the team. Warriors were good the season before but them becoming that good came out of no where.
Point is the NBA is way more predictable then the NFL.

Isn't there a stat about NFL playoff change over from year to year?

And the any given Sunday element adds to it as well instead of the best out of series.

It was predicted last year and it's predicted this year how am I wrong :lol: the first year with Kerr I agree wasn't expected..but last year and this year it's almost guaranteed
2014 2015 before the season started no one knew GS was going to win a chip. You stated 3 years in a row people knew before the season started who was going to be in the finals.

Last year. Sure I'll give it to you . this year most likely as well unless a major injury occurs on the warriors or the Cavs.

Last edited:

And the any given Sunday element adds to it as well instead of the best out of series.

I agree for sure. but the NBA still puts out a great product. the problem with the NFL right now is that most of the parity is teams sucking.

2014 2015 before the season started no one knew GS was going to win a chip. You stated 3 years in a row people knew before the season started who was going to be in the finals.

Last year. Sure I'll give it to you.
Nah I said 3 straight years of the same matchup and 2 years it's been predicted meaning last year and this year. Go reread my post .. I should have been more clear I suppose

I 100% agree the year they won it was not expected

Last edited:

That YoY drop off is insane

Panthers for example :lol:

Panthers went 15-1 and made the Super Bowl last year. Now they're 1-5 and look like they might get a top-10 draft pick. That kind of unpredictability is what makes the NFL great.

Nba its the teams we want to see. We know who the great teams are.

I'm Hella looking forward to GS vs Cavs part 3.
No one wants to watch the bucks or the jazz in the finals. No one would care or watch.

Last edited:
All that said..I'll still watch an enjoy the NBA :lol: I'm just stating the NFL is a lot less predictable making it more entertaining to me.

Nba its the teams we want to see. We know who the great teams are.

I'm Hella looking forward to GS vs Cavs part 3.
No one wants to watch the bucks or the jazz in the finals. No one would care or watch.

GS/Cleveland Pt 3 will be interesting for sure. That series would generate most interest for non NBA fans than a Super Bowl of the Patriots and Giants pt 3 for non NFL fans IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom