The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ask him to do all of that. I didn't mention or mean wins on the field. Just make better decisions and overall play better. Many QBs have dealt with subpar lines, defenses, and coaches. He can play better than he did last year. Maybe it was health; if so then it shouldn't be a problem

Getting to the point where I'm scared to talk about Andrew Luck around here. Might get beat up. I don't wanna get beat up.

CP makes good arguments, y'all just distort them and turn them into hyperboles to discredit him.

Last edited:
CP makes good arguments, y'all just distort them and turn them into hyperboles to discredit him.

I didn't see any distorting going on just now. You're right though, he regularly makes a lot of good points.

I'm pretty neutral on most of the reoccurring QB debates, but I do notice he's often guilty of many of the same offenses he accuses the opposing side of committing.

True

Santa is overrated :nerd:

Stone Cold stunned him :nerd:

Calling a pick a 'reach' is non sensical until we see how the pick turns out

Body bag games and cheering injuries is a bigger black eye on philly

And that Phillies fan who purposely vomited on a family

The body bag game. We played the Eagles later in the playoffs that season. They were beaten proper. HTTR

Last edited:
CP's QB discussion is great, he adds a ton of insight. But on AL needing to play better, I guess we just disagree on that one. I think Luck would say the same

He's like 0/8 with his Russell Wilson views
laugh.gif

Every Tannehill pick has an excuse
Andrew luck is the best because his GM sucks
Jimmy Graham is better than Gronk too
You still gotta meet him at that gas station though.

Luck has been carrying the shortcomings of that team pretty much since he's been in the league and his body literally paid the price for it last season.

Every QB can play better but like the guy said before he's just 1 of 53.

Luck is 1 of 53. Luck throws a INT, ownership, GMs, previous rosters, etc., everybody plays a part.

Oh, really? The QB is one of 53 today?

Great. Cuz every single day NT tells me the QB means everything to a franchise.

Now he's just 1 of 53. :pimp:

Here we go. :lol:

This is what I was talking about. One person suggest Luck needs to play better this season, and an entire undefined group is likened to Skip Bayless. :lol:

Last edited:
Luck has been carrying the shortcomings of that team pretty much since he's been in the league and his body literally paid the price for it last season.

Every QB can play better but like the guy said before he's just 1 of 53.

Sssshhhhhh. Let them get their Skip on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom