The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still gotta meet him at that gas station though.

View media item 2107732

:rofl:

CP makes good arguments, y'all just distort them and turn them into hyperboles to discredit him.

He's like 0/8 with his Russell Wilson views :lol:

Every Tannehill pick has an excuse

Andrew luck is the best because his GM sucks

Jimmy Graham is better than Gronk too

You still gotta meet him at that gas station though.

:lol: I was so confused

:lol:

you can't put all the blame on Luck for the Colts falling short every season. and sure, some of his INT's aren't 100% on him. but this past year, there were PLENTY where it was just...WTF are we doing, bro?! decision making was off this past year, and you can say, "well, it's because he's forced to go out there and carry the team himself", but that's not a good enough excuse to just say, oh hey it's not on him at all, it's the way the team has been built, etc etc

can he play better? yes. is he holding the colts back? absolutely not.

Last edited:
Here we go. :lol:

This is what I was talking about. One person suggest Luck needs to play better this season, and an entire undefined group is likened to Skip Bayless. :lol:

DMX isn't Skip, at all. The peanut gallery that follows thru, they stay with takes fresh from the oven.

The OG DMX post was Luck needs to get back to his old self or he'll start lookin funny in the light. He's 25. (Or is he 26 now?) Either way, putting a time-stamped "this has to be the year he does __ is a ridiculous claim.

ONE YEAR ago, people in here were writing off Cam Newton. One. Year.

Now he's tier 1. :lol:

Pendulum swinging type folks. Can't just be patient and let player career's play out in perspective. Gotta be all or nothin, second to second.

Not me.

Can't just be patient and let player career's play out in perspective. Gotta be all or nothin, second to second.
I used to say this damn near verbatim back during those tired *** Peyton vs. Tom debates. All the time. The pendulum always swung year to year so it made no sense to give some type of final judgment.

You're my guy CP, but the Jimmy Graham argument is/was peak stubbornness on your part. IDC IDC IDC

Last edited:

Here we go.
laugh.gif

This is what I was talking about. One person suggest Luck needs to play better this season, and an entire undefined group is likened to Skip Bayless.
laugh.gif
DMX isn't Skip, at all. The peanut gallery that follows thru, they stay with takes fresh from the oven.

The OG DMX post was Luck needs to get back to his old self or he'll start lookin funny in the light. He's 25. (Or is he 26 now?) Either way, putting a time-stamped "this has to be the year he does __ is a ridiculous claim.

Now he's tier 1.
laugh.gif

Pendulum swinging type folks. Can't just be patient and let player career's play out in perspective. Gotta be all or nothin, second to second.

Not me.
I'm not a fan of the projecting and conflating other's opinions to suit an argument. 

DMX stated an opinion that you responded to. I didn't see anybody come in with hot takes after that, or anybody distorting your words like another fellow Fins fan just said. 

Saying Luck needs to get better or he'll look funny in the light, i.e. questions will be asked, is not mandating, "this has to be the year he does _____"

Some people were questioning Cam deep into the regular season, that's true. Today the actual Skip Bayless said he's tier 1, that's also true. No need to conflate those two facts in order to generate a half truth to defend your stance. 

You're not the only one here who understands that patience is a must, most people on here aren't operating on a binary scale in their evaluation of QB's like you often claim. 

Last edited:

Bahamian dolphins' fans are insufferable, so I cant do that
speaking of this, always wanted to ask you and @toine2983 about following football in the Bahamas. i assume there's a decent amount of NFL fans down there. does any particular team have a really big following? do people pack certain bars on sunday to watch? or do people mostly watch at home?

i've never been to the bahamas but always wanted to go
laugh.gif
dolphins probably have the biggest fan base down here

then Bahamians are huge bandwagon fans.. so NBA wise you have a fair amount of bulls fans who stayed on from the 90s, but then you have  the set who would have been lakers fans in early 00s.. and now you see warriors fans pooping up

i have an uncle who is a diehard pats fan and tried to convert me as a kid (which obviously wasn't happening).. but he's one of the few pats fans i give legit credit too down here

we have a fair amount of cowboys and 49ers fans (teams good in the 90s).. handful of packers fans from the favre years.. then it's sporadic

as far as watching, bars or home.. it's owner's discretion usually regarding if a team gets priority.. i usually only plan to get with people for non-eagles games, when i don't really REALLY care

and i'll go to a dolphins game every once in a while since I'm always over in Lauderdale.. Bahamians will always plan group trips based on who the dolphins play if they are non dolphins fans and i know there is a solid group of dolphins fans that fly over pretty regularly for games (got a Bahamian section and everything for the tailgate)
Finally catching up on this thread.

I co-sign IATT in that Dolphins' probably have the biggest fanbase here, a large factor in that is the Bahamas' close proximity to Florida.

We also have our fair share of bandwagoners as well.

Like an anchor from our local TV station repping Carolina heavy last season. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Luck is 1 of 53. Luck throws a INT, ownership, GMs, previous rosters, etc., everybody plays a part.

Yep...just 1 of 53

I should get back to Right guard thread or inactive 6th receiver thread.

After all they are all just one of 53.

Can't just be patient and let player career's play out in perspective. Gotta be all or nothin, second to second.

I used to say this damn near verbatim back during those tired *** Peyton vs. Tom debates. All the time. The pendulum always swung year to year so it made no sense to give some type of final judgment.

You're my guy CP, but the Jimmy Graham argument is/was peak stubbornness on your part. IDC IDC IDC

What side of the TB/PM argument was I on? :lol:

Graham and Gronk ain't dead either. 2 years ago Graham was in the lead, last year Gronk is, now we'll see if Jimmy gets back in the fight.

If that's stubborn, so be it.

Here we go. :lol:

This is what I was talking about. One person suggest Luck needs to play better this season, and an entire undefined group is likened to Skip Bayless. :lol:

Now he's tier 1. :lol:

Not me.

I'm not a fan of the projecting and conflating other's opinions to suit an argument. 

DMX stated an opinion that you responded to. I didn't see anybody come in with hot takes after that, or anybody distorting your words like another fellow Fins fan just said. 

Saying Luck needs to get better or he'll look funny in the light, i.e. questions will be asked, is not mandating, "this has to be the year he does _____"

Some people were questioning Cam deep into the regular season, that's true. Today the actual Skip Bayless said he's tier 1, that's also true. No need to conflate those two facts in order to generate a half truth to defend your stance. 

You're not the only one here who understands that patience is a must, most people on here aren't operating on a binary scale in their evaluation of QB's like you often claim. 

You probably haven't been thru the battles I have. This isn't just a today topic. This is YEARS of discussion, that you may not have been a part of. Hence you not getting some of the inside dialogue. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't recognize your SN and QB discussions. Most of the last 2-3 pages are. Stuff I reference is gonna be part of old convo's, like Ill mentioning the Tom/Peyton debates. I got PAGES of talk there. Pages. :lol:

Fair enough and you're right I haven't. I almost added to that post in your defense, that I'm sure you've simply lost patience in some specific cases. :lol:

Last edited:
Fair enough. I almost added to that post in your defense, that I'm sure you've simply lost patience in some specific cases. :lol:

No doubt. I gave up on half the apron wearers. :lol:

To most of them, the sun rises and sets based on what a QB does. Even if he does nothing, he does everything. That's when I learned people view teams different in drastic ways. DRASTIC ways.

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect much from Pilot Jimmy this season. That's a crazy tough injury to come back from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom