The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMX isn't Skip, at all. The peanut gallery that follows thru, they stay with takes fresh from the oven.

The OG DMX post was Luck needs to get back to his old self or he'll start lookin funny in the light. He's 25. (Or is he 26 now?) Either way, putting a time-stamped "this has to be the year he does __ is a ridiculous claim.

ONE YEAR ago, people in here were writing off Cam Newton. One. Year.

Now he's tier 1. :lol:

Pendulum swinging type folks. Can't just be patient and let player career's play out in perspective. Gotta be all or nothin, second to second.

Not me.
I haven't wrote off luck, there's just no excuse for the awful turnovers that aren't caused by pressure. Cam went from ankle surgery, cracked rubs, to the accident and back injury,but even with all that he had to play better which he did. So I believe Luck can be who they paid him to be. He just has to show it or at least better ball security this season.

Doesn't mean ****, but here is Colin Cowherd's QB listing.

Tier 1 - Stars in their prime:

Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson

Tier 2 - Stars out of their prime:

Tom Brady, Tony Romo, Big Ben, Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer

Tier 3 - Close but never stars:

Alex Smith, Joe Flacco, Matt Stafford, Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan

Tier 4 - Could be stars:

Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles, Derek Carr

Tier 5 - Fools gold:

Brock Osweiler, Ryan Tannehill, Andy Dalton, Kirk Cousins
this is pretty accurate but dalton and cutler need to switch spots. 

flacco needs to be up there in the stars tier for sure. 
Cam won the MVP and is 3 time pro bowler

he is elite until he doesn't have another elite season

he has 160 TD's in 5 seasons
this. Most dynamic player in the league as well.
Matt Spaeth (TE) released. Always low key liked him
laugh.gif
Ladarius is the captain now. Jesse James is the young prodigy.

All I know is if the Jags sign Hardy and he can keep his mouth shut that defense is gonna be SCARY.

With that being said, Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, book it :nthat:

All I know is if the Jags sign Hardy and he can keep his mouth shut that defense is gonna be SCARY.

With that being said, Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, book it :nthat:
Yeah if everyone gels with the Jaguars they'll give the AFC fits. They already had the best offense in the division then they added ivory to that. And have upgrades all over the field on defense.

Son! I f***ing hate Hardy with a passion. I don't want his trash *** on the team. Khan & Bradley are reaching WAYYYY to much trying to sign this woman beating PAN.

Son! I f***ing hate Hardy with a passion. I don't want his trash *** on the team. Khan & Bradley are reaching WAYYYY to much trying to sign this woman beating PAN.
You dealt with Stafford for too long to be this mad about greg. Atleast greg WAS elite till he missed so much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom