The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he is trolling.

Leave Niners fans alone b, they been through enough these last 3 years.

There was only real bad one, they flagged it.

The other one that was real bad, I don't hear anyone crying about it and that was the one he initiated it when he ran and lowered his head.

He was hit four times in the head. Only one was in the pocket which was when Ware came and hit him and he fell into Von's helmet.

He had the one by Marshall, we've seen that hit get called and not get called sometimes.

It's football, it's a physical *** game. You beat Cam by literally beating Cam. Some of y'all the same ones crying about how you can't hit the QB anymore, they protect them too much, it's football BUT now it's a problem? Later for that.

Ray Lewis just said that's how we played against Ben. He's a big guy and it takes a lot to beat them and take them down.
facts. Dudes really crying bout these hits. It's football. Only one that should of got called did get called.

Trolling aside, I'm saying a prayer for Brees this upcoming Sunday going because Mack is coming with violence only.

I suspect a late win by the Saints. Brees at home is good and i think their defense will be better than last year. Hello Dennis Allen.

Brees at home is good but the Raiders pass rush is as good as anybody in the league right now.

Not to mention that only helps their improving secondary.

I still don't believe in the Saints defense, they just don't have the players on that side.

Carr is ready, he and Cooper are going to go brazy on that secondary.

I got Raiders 35-21.

Baller is the prototypical hater but I always respect his consistency
And Cam not getting calls is like LeBron not getting them. They're both the biggest most physical imposing figures on the court/field.
Football is football but most traditional QBs get those calls. But at the end of the day we didn't do enough to win.

Klan Newton :rofl:

Y'all ain't right man. Ha ha ha

Trolling aside, I'm saying a prayer for Brees this upcoming Sunday going because Mack is coming with violence only.

Oakland gonna lose that game. I believe the Saints will be better then everyone thinks. Most Elite QBs get the nod but Brees is being disrespected by the masses. Saints hype off that Panther L. Not to mention the poor play of West coast teams traveling East. Raiders couldn't beat a single NFC team last year.

Last edited:
There was only real bad one, they flagged it.

The other one that was real bad, I don't hear anyone crying about it and that was the one he initiated it when he ran and lowered his head.

He was hit four times in the head. Only one was in the pocket which was when Ware came and hit him and he fell into Von's helmet.

He had the one by Marshall, we've seen that hit get called and not get called sometimes.

It's football, it's a physical *** game. You beat Cam by literally beating Cam. Some of y'all the same ones crying about how you can't hit the QB anymore, they protect them too much, it's football BUT now it's a problem? Later for that.

Ray Lewis just said that's how we played against Ben. He's a big guy and it takes a lot to beat them and take them down.
facts. Dudes really crying bout these hits. It's football. Only one that should of got called did get called.

The problem is it's not consistent. While ya'll sitting here saying "It's football, mans game" ok cool, let every QB get hit like this then. But they don't.

so basically everybody hates Cam now?

Na I still got love for Cam on the field but that doesn't mean I'm not going to clown for the ignorant **** he been saying recently.

I don't think he gets it.

The problem is it's not consistent. While ya'll sitting here saying "It's football, mans game" ok cool, let every QB get hit like this then. But they don't.
I don't think he gets it.

what don't I get? you can't have it both ways

you can't love what he does on the field but call him Klan Newton off the field

"it's bigger than football" right?

I'm not seeing where anybody would think the Saints defense is going to be improved. If they had Rankins then I'd say it would be, but he's out for the year. Laurinitis and Stephone Anthony aren't going to work wonders for them. They're still going to get lit up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom