"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

ya the camera view is kinda wack... its like in 2k when i use the side view but i have the whole half court showing this just shows whoever has the ball lmao

That NBA vault has a lot of classic games shot on film, with a few of a young MJ. Hoping NBA Entertainment is planning on finally doing something with it.

Is it just me or does jordan skin color look 3 shades darker in HD?

it got to be my Tv, Mj is looking purple

Last edited:
watching the game now compared to when i was younger was night and day... when i was younger i just cared about who won... but now after watching this game i analyze things more... rodman was a pest on defense, scottie really was hurt but forced himself to play, mj was chuckin like ai and kukoc was lowkey really nice...the jazz really only had a good game from horny and malone and stockton was just ok...

Man I forgot how wet Malone’s jumper was. Still hate that guy but sheesh that man seemed to rarely miss when he got a good look.

All this is reminding me John Stockon never changed his shorts size all the way to 2003 when everyone else had AND1 size shorts.

i mean dude looked like a 43 year old white dude from his mid 20s...
Soooooo I fully expect dude to be rocking either a grey sweatsuit from Costco or some boxer brief sized shorts

stockton played a mediocre game but he had that clutch dagger 3 in the last minute of the game... but of course MJ just being relentless as always

1590026144310.png

1590026348059.png

1590026381795.png

Back
Top Bottom