"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

I am a huge Jordan fan but the doc changed my views on a couple of assumptions I had prior to watching

-I used to believe that the bulls could have won 10 straight Chips if MJ didn’t retire twice. After seeing how mentally/physically exhausted MJ was after each 3-peat I honestly don’t think they even win 6 if he did not retire and take a break.
-I used to believe that MJ had the greatest diet and took care of his body😂
-MJ is lucky. Krause, Phil Jackson, and Tinker are all legendary in their fields. MJ benefited from their experts.
-73-9 warriors would wash the 72-10 bulls....in 96 the NBA depleted the depth of teams with the Vancouver/Toronto expansion draft and eliminated Hand Checking from the NBA Rules. Watching 4k highlights of the talent of the teams they played that year😂
-I thought MJ was a good teammate😂
-redeem team would wash the dream team...the best player they faced in 1992 was toni kukoc🤔
-MJ wasn’t a good leader

-MJ is lucky. Krause, Phil Jackson, and Tinker are all legendary in their fields. MJ benefited from their experts.
EYE have been saying this for... YEEEEAAAARRRRS. People always talk about Lebron's help and Kobe having Shaq & Pau, then say Jordan just had Pippen. No, he had Pippen, PJax, and a competent front office that kept putting pieces on the floor perfectly suited to him and Pip. That's HUGE.

Alright, let's slow down a bit.
ThoseDisguisedAsianelephant-small.gif

I am a huge Jordan fan but the doc changed my views on a couple of assumptions I had prior to watching

-I used to believe that the bulls could have won 10 straight Chips if MJ didn’t retire twice. After seeing how mentally/physically exhausted MJ was after each 3-peat I honestly don’t think they even win 6 if he did not retire and take a break.
-73-9 warriors would wash the 72-10 bulls....in 96 the NBA depleted the depth of teams with the Vancouver/Toronto expansion draft and eliminated Hand Checking from the NBA Rules. Watching 4k highlights of the talent of the teams they played that year😂
-redeem team would wash the dream team...the best player they faced in 1992 was toni kukoc🤔
-MJ wasn’t a good leader

thanks for the laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !

EYE have been saying this for... YEEEEAAAARRRRS. People always talk about Lebron's help and Kobe having Shaq & Pau, then say Jordan just had Pippen. No, he had Pippen, PJax, and a competent front office that kept putting pieces on the floor perfectly suited to him and Pip. That's HUGE.

I would say, Jordan got the perfect team chemistry that he needed to win the championships, much like any other championship team. although I wouldn't contest that Jordan is the center piece of those championships unlike Lebron. there must always be a key guy that would get them that championship ring. the Lakers 3 peat was thanks to Shaq, and the last 2 (09 and 10) were courtesy of Kobe. anyways, the one with Lebron though is much about about due to his disappearing acts while Jordan, Kobe and the rest just brings it.

-MJ wasn’t a good leader

8E0AD875-286C-4428-92FC-6C29C2612E59.jpeg

-MJ wasn’t a good leader

LOL. Bless your heart.

-MJ wasn’t a good leader
I agree 100%. I will also mention that the Last Dance team doesn't win without Scott Burrell. He took MJ's wrath so others could be great. Every great team, organization and country needs a Scott Burrell.

Also LOL at him yelling "And 1". Didn't look like defender touched his hand/arm, MJ still used to the Jordan calls as well.

Back
Top Bottom