THE LAST HOME GAME IN NEW JERSEY - LETS GO NETS

Now Farmar (The Laker) can't crack the all Jazz team out there.
EDIT - And if Hump gives me 17 and 12 everynight, they can throw Kim K SUPERSTAR DVD's at him for all I care. 

THIS ONE IS OVERRRRRRRRRRR.

Great game from Hump. Shut a lot of people up (including me). After the way this one started, they deserve it.

Ugly 1st half, but I liked the way we bounced back in the 2nd. Nice games from DWill, Gaines, & Humphries.

roll.gif
at Avery putting in DeShawn in the last 2 seconds.

Yeah Hump shut up a lot of people. Last year wasn't a fluke.

Johan REALLY show up. Total surprise from him!
pimp.gif

DWill with the damn near triple double
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Ugly 1st half, but I liked the way we bounced back in the 2nd. Nice games from DWill, Gaines, & Humphries.

roll.gif
at Avery putting in DeShawn in the last 2 seconds.

Humphries is not in your sig bro

Deshawn has the best jersey number on the Nets. hands down. lol. One year on the team or not, I may get one as a swingman.

what a game. Nice to have the ball in Deron's hands late in the game. Hump with that motor and showing that he is willing to step up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not happy with the start but I think we would've been fine if our open shots were falling. We didn't give up and hustled our way to a win. Hump and D-Will put in work. With Okur, Shawne Williams, Morrow, Deron, Brooks, and Deshawn - the threes'll start falling eventually, not too worried about that. Defense was good too.

Very pleased with this start.

It will be up and down like this all season but unlike the past two years, Deron will make sure these Nets play four quarters of basketball.

Depending on what the team's record is at the end of the season, and depending on whether or not D12 is traded to LA by the end of the year, I would honestly take a flyer on Humphries next year if he continues to play like this.

First off, Good to see SWAT left it all on the floor last night in Dallas...........

Anyway. Last Home Opener in Jersey tonight. A bittersweet type of thing for the OG's of this team.

I expect them to play off of Last Night Win. I will be there so limited posting from me tonight. Lets GO NETS.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Been wondering what's the vibes with Nets fan given recent events. Future doesn't look so bright at the moment.

What is the goal for this season? Other than please DWill in any way possible; Playoffs? Trades to improve the roster? 2012 FA? I expect Dwight to be gone before this season' trade deadline. Theoretically, yall could still trade for him but I don't see Otis doing it unless Dwight says Nets or I walk and he wants to screw LAL.

What do yall do if DWill walks? Back to irrelevancy? How do yall rebuild from that point?

I don't like yall coach btw. Should be fired.
nerd.gif
Genuine question

ATGD - The goal is to keep our heads above water. Dont know what recent events your talking about tho. If its the trade it's nothing new. The future is same as its ever been.

I meant with Brook's foot and what may be another losing season with this roster as far as convincing DWill to stay.

above water = above .500?

lively crowd

Got Stupid with the Howard chants. I get it, you want him but do you have to chant it during the home team free throws????? Give the guys currently on the team a chance

Anyone know where to find the video to the opener from last night????

Actually think that was one of the best ones the franchise has done with Dr J, Buck Williams, Drazen, KMart and Kidd.

You try the nets website or youtube? I did a quick search on youtube but nothing with just the opener.

I'm still salty after last nights play. Hopefully they'll pick it up.

EDIT: And please start Okur over Petro.

Nets in Orlando tonight

Williams, Gaines, James,Hump, Okur are the starters tonight

I know they are losing but Avery is letting Marshon cook again.

He will be starting soon

Back
Top Bottom