THE LAST HOME GAME IN NEW JERSEY - LETS GO NETS

My damn Morrow is garbage right now.
30t6p3b.gif

off to Atlanta to play the hawks

team has been struggling to get scoring in the first quarter. With Brook out, this has not been so great.

thanks swag. His whole night was ruined though on that TO call. Kid has to know.

not so much a tough loss Krazy. I really do hope people don't go crazy over starting 1-3. D Will was playing horrible up until tonight. They seemed to find a rotation that worked. I think switch out James for Stevenson and Gaines for Brooks and we might have something going. Okur looked good tonight. Morrow found his shot.

i think if everyone does their job, they can play .500 ball. As long as we do not expect certain guys to go an score 30 each night, we can play well. Tonight was not a bad night per say (loss is a loss)

The teams performing well are the teams that made ZERO changes. The Thunder have the same exact team as last year. Look at a team like Dallas or even the Lakers. They will get their act together once all the guys click. I feel that for this team.

Morrow shaking off some rust... Nice game from Okur too. We need him to step up.

Brooks playing great again... That starting job will be his soon. Tough break on that TO, but rookie mistakes will happen.

Atleast some positives come outta this loss.

I don't know. He's kinda stubborn. I think he does it because they're the only ones who can dribble worth s damn.

Honestly, I'm getting sick of this. Morrow and James STILL don't know how to handle the ball.
30t6p3b.gif

Outside of hustle plays James is worthless. He passes up open shots way too much. He even passes up FTs.

Pacers at home tomorrow. I expect more of the nonsensical basketball from the Nets. They gotta get their @!#+ straight bros

Avery's losing me. Not playing Marshon even though he's our only scorer besides Deron is unacceptable. I don't care if he's a rookie, our "vets" are making worse mistakes. Especially after he played a great game in ATL. Deron constantly playing SG is annoying me too. He's not that great shooting off screens and he should be creating for everyone else, Gaines can't do that. This guy was racking up 14 assists a game with a worse team last year - put the ball in his hands. It's not that complicated. I'm fine with Deron doing it occassionally, but Deron needs to be playing alongside Marshon.

Our 3 PT defense was horrible, which is concerning since our interior defense was horrible last game vs ATL. Not a good sign, getting killed by bad teams.

I feel like I am watching Deron Williams be a teacher to a group of Special needs children (With the Gifted one being Marshon Brooks) You just want to yell and scream but you realize that none of them know any better.

My lord this team is Atrocious. Not even having Hump would have helped yesterday.

And Why is Johan Petro in the NBA???????

Actually Johan had a few blocks yesterday, so he wasn't that. He's still a HUGE liability on the court.

As for the team, it's one to bad offensively but to be bad defensively too is really bad. Teams shoot plus 50% from deep against the Nets. No one else. No other team.

We're outmatched in every position.
30t6p3b.gif

And to top it off our shooters can't shoot. (Shawne, Morrow, Okur)

Well, Tonight will most likely suck.

Gaines, Brooks, James, Shelden Williams, and Okur starting with Farmar, Shawne Williams,Petro, Jordan Williams, DeShawn Stevenson, and Morrow being available off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom