The Major League Baseball Off-Season Post Vol. 24 days until Opening Day 2009

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ADRIAN GONZALEZ
eek.gif
eek.gif

Puro pinche power
smokin.gif

That game had me all geeked up. 3 hr's for adrian. Too bad the dodgers have to face em 20 times a year. My brothers goin to the game friday and I'm madI can't go

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ADRIAN GONZALEZ
eek.gif
eek.gif

Puro pinche power
smokin.gif
That game had me all geeked up. 3 hr's for adrian. Too bad the dodgers have to face em 20 times a year. My brothers goin to the game friday and I'm mad I can't go
Yeah Adrian did his thing & almost had 4 homers... DR better start playing better
smh.gif
... Any of you guys know where they sell the Caribben Series Fitteds?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

ESPN says the Yankee's should move Jeter to center field...that makes so much sense it's crazy.
I remember they floated with the idea of moving him to CF years ago, but I think, wait, I know Jeter will be the Yankees SS until the day he retires.

Just curious, who fills in for him at SS if he moves to Center.

ESPN says the Yankee's should move Jeter to center field...that makes so much sense it's crazy.

It makes absolutely no sense... He's got no range at SS... It's gonna be just as bad in CF...

Left field might make sense, but CF? Naaaaah...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It makes absolutely no sense... He's got no range at SS... It's gonna be just as bad in CF...

Left field might make sense, but CF? Naaaaah...
Jeter is pretty athletic, has strong arm and despite the fact that he has no range he is pretty sure handed. Plus if you check history their aremany cases of bad SS/2B moving to the outfield and having great success. BJ Upton, Justin Upton, Alfonso Soriono, Willie Harris, and Adam Jones. They shouldtry Jeter, what do they have to lose.

The article is on ESPN insider though so I'm not sure how they justified it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I remember they floated with the idea of moving him to CF years ago, but I think, wait, I know Jeter will be the Yankees SS until the day he retires.

A-Rod, he is a much better fielder than Jeter.

Any serious dudes down to join my fantasy basbeball leauge? Got 2 spots open PM me.

And then so who will play 3rd?

And then so who will play 3rd?

Swish?

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Alfonso Soriano sux defensively.

False.

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

ADRIAN GONZALEZ
eek.gif
eek.gif

Puro pinche power
smokin.gif
That game had me all geeked up. 3 hr's for adrian. Too bad the dodgers have to face em 20 times a year. My brothers goin to the game friday and I'm mad I can't go
Yeah Adrian did his thing & almost had 4 homers... DR better start playing better
smh.gif

I copped my Mexico and Venezuela fitteds from eBay at random times throughout the last few months. If you want i'll pm you the sellers

Reds with a couple big signings today.. Jacque Jones and Daryle Ward
eyes.gif
maybe one of them makes the team to take the place as Javy Valentin of the bench.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

eyes.gif
maybe one of them makes the team to take the place as Javy Valentin of the bench.

frown.gif
Andruw Jones is still out there and we sign Jacque Jones ?
smh.gif

i just heard on mlb network that ben sheets is having surgery on his elbow and is out till after the all star break
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

eyes.gif

frown.gif
smh.gif
For real, You know how Dusty likes those former Cubs tho
mad.gif

eyes.gif

frown.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

unless if you're offering Andruw a MAJOR LEAGUE Deal you're not going to get him at all. See todays news regarding him refusing a deal from the yanks

Originally Posted by onewearz

i just heard on mlb network that ben sheets is having surgery on his elbow and is out till after the all star break
eek.gif
MLB.com's Rangers beat writer said the Rangers and Sheets had agreed on the terms of a 2-year deal, but it fell apart when Sheets took thephysical...

Shortly after the physical he decided to get surgery...

ADRIAN GONZALEZ
eek.gif
eek.gif

Puro pinche power
smokin.gif
smh.gif

what did u want? my bro is goin 2 the game friday and i could have him pick sumn up if available

eyes.gif

frown.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

unless if you're offering Andruw a MAJOR LEAGUE Deal you're not going to get him at all. See todays news regarding him refusing a deal from the yanks
Yup, supposedly he rejected a minor league deal from the Yankees.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen....

ADRIAN GONZALEZ
eek.gif
eek.gif

Puro pinche power
smokin.gif
smh.gif
what did u want? my bro is goin 2 the game friday and i could have him pick sumn up if available
I need that Dominican On-Field Fitted...

Back
Top Bottom